Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
they never did a good job of showing how religious people actually are in this world. the common folk are actually against the lannisters since ned was beheaded basically in what would be the vatican city. then the rumors of joffrey being a b*stard born of incest coinciding with people starving in the street was seen as punishment from the gods. the high septon was on payroll from the lannisters basically so he did his best to convince people that wasnt it, but people only kept from rioting because they loved the tyrells. even still, they had enough of these godless heathens in power and as soon as cersei armed the ancient order of the faith militant, a shyt load of people joined them, including knights and lords like lancel.

u gotta go back to the history of the faith and the targaryens. the faith of the 7 crowned aegon the conqueror. then the faith went to war with the targaryens back when they had an army. then another targ king was massacring all members of the faith militant. then the next king made a peace treaty with them as long as they agreed to disarm their army and never have an army again.

then cersei undid all of that :snoop:
That's great and all but since they have done a shytty job showing it on the show, it has brought the quality down

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
That's great and all but since they have done a shytty job showing it on the show, it has brought the quality down

yea idk this season is on its way to becoming the weakest of all unless it gets saved in these last 4 episodes. i hope they dont fukk up some of the events to come.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Brehs, I got a good feeling about #theonset this week :ahh:

They settin' us up for a W, brehs :blessed:

tumblr_n5iyr5giqm1ttf00co5_500.gif

:francis:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Its a shame how little they have developed the Sand Snakes ... like I could give a fukk about them, and they arent intimidating whatsoever ... compared to how we felt about Martell this shyt is weak ... also didnt like how Jamie/Bronn just stumbled across Jamie's daughter in the courtyard, felt random, and even more random was how the Sand Snakes just appeared ... and the fight was pretty wack

:ld:

Yeah...They needed some tales...maybe a few scenes showing how trill they were like Prince O in the brothel when he checked Those Lannister guards....
Yeah I think it's gonna take a miracle to redeem the Sand Snakes. Obarra supposed to be a beast with the spear but can't handle a left handed Jamie?
Can we pin some of Joffrey's and Tommen's shortcomings on being inbred? Is that a subject that is brought up in the books even though it was common back in those days? Technically Rhaegar, Viserys, and Dany were inbred too and for the most part they seem functional so.....
"Half the Targaryens went mad didn't they?... What's the saying? 'Every time a Targaryen is born the gods flip a coin.'"-Cersei referring to the Targaryens marrying brother and sister.

She certainly believed that to be the cause of Joffrey's problems.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Brehs.........what's about to happen to arya?

Pm me or spoiler tag plz

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
We
Why not just go to Wiki and read everything ? Not the first time Ive seen you actively asked for spoilers
Well I really just want more info on her training and what that realm is about.......magical shyt? I'll just Google it