Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Brehs when you step back and think about it, most of the great stand up men in westeros are gone. Ned, Robert, Tywin, Oberyn, Mormont, Robb, Selmy and many other smaller charactrrs. There's a few left but the land is full of snakes, rats, and cowards with little to no redeeming qualities.

We get caught up in all the individual storylines but when you look at everything as a whole, westeros is fukked up.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Brehs when you step back and think about it, most of the great stand up men in westeros are gone. Ned, Robert, Tywin, Oberyn, Mormont, Robb, Selmy and many other smaller charactrrs. There's a few left but the land is full of snakes, rats, and cowards with little to no redeeming qualities.

We get caught up in all the individual storylines but when you look at everything as a whole, westeros is fukked up.
Stannis will repair it :sas1:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
No Sansa titties? :stopitslime:
I hope Reek rips Ramsey's dikk off and throws it to the dogs
breh was
n08A8NO.jpg
+:damn:
when Ramsey was smashing Sansa :russ:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Stannis and Jon are the only ones left. And Tyrion has all the ability of Tywin with none of the familial tunnel vision.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Agreed 100%...
Its up to Jon Snow to save us...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
littlefinger to Cersei when talking about Ser Loras being gay "Ones choice of companion is a curious thing:jawalrus:"

Cersei was like :francis:

:laff: Dude thew a Jay-Z subliminal real quick.

Breh, Reek is a soft ass nikka. At least die with some dignity. How are you going to 'kill' your brothers (or at least have the world think it), get bodied by your real pops, and THEN let your sister get dug out by the guy who took your dikk. I would have been fukk it, I can't get no p*ssy, my mind is forever fukked up, I'm broke, at LEAST let my lasting legacy be I defended by sister's honor. Na, this nikka gonna watch this dude give my sis back shots. Starks build losers.

Last edited: