Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, its brutal.

Went from Martell to this weak shyt ... :snoop:

Honestly, I think its because they went with having Ellaria be the lynchpin for the arc. In the books, Doran Martell's daughter, Arianne Martell plots a buncha shyt in response to Oberyn dying. And honestly Arianne's plan is a tad more complicated but has WAY more credence than just kidnapping like Ellaria's in the show. I won't explain because i dont know whats coming.

But her chapters in the book were some of the best in Book 4 because it highlighted just how different Dorne was from the rest of Westeros as well as just how dangerous House Martell in general (Between Doran, Arianne, and the Sand Snakes) actually are.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
how they gonna insult my man oberyn by completely ruining this dorne storyline. the drop off in quality in these dorne scenes is hilarious. how the fukk jamie and bron gonna walk up in an entire city and in a matter of minutes stumble upon his daughter. I don't even wanna talk about the fight scene. I've seen better action in buffy the vampire slayer. shyt is crazy how one minute it's the same epic award winning cinematography, then the very next they go to xena warrior princess levels. oberyn rollin over in his grave.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Not being made as big of a deal as Jamie/Cersei

And it shouldn't be. Sansa knew what she was getting into, she married Ramsey and went with him to the bedding chamber. She bent over and took it and stayed strong. Yes, she cried in pain......because it was painful. The bathtub scene told the story "you can't scare me"

Plus the scene was toned down from the books, so how much complaining can there be? Sure, it was a different character and not Sansa, but is rape and bestiality somehow 'better' because its with a character that we aren't as familiar with?
I think Theon watching kinda threw her off. but I agree she knew what was coming

somewhere in my mind I was thinking maybe Ramsey would at least try to not be a complete psychopath on their wedding night. I was wrong... :snoop:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Ramsey gotta get his comeuppance

tumblr_n68pwkKRcp1qbbb7uo1_r1_400.gif

DONCIC

All Star
Daps
Bronn better be OK :mjcry:

If anything happened to him it would end my long-term vision of:

King: Jon Snow
King's Hand: Tyrion
Head of the Army/whatever name is given to that title: Bronn

:wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I still don't think that nikka dead to be honest...
i thought this too...that's why she didn't kill him, secretly hoped he'd make a comeback. someone gotta stop frankenmountain :damn:

edit: is there anything going on in the iron islands during these times/this book? drop the pm...just wondering how the hell they went from acting an ass to not mentioned at all

Last edited: