Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I'm #targset but even I'm :mjcry: for Sansa.

I thought for certain that Theon was going to turn on Bolton there....

Hearing her screams...ugh....:sadcam:

The Dorne scenes are kinda silly...not sure how I feel about that plotline right now. At least Bronn is still dropping nice one-liners.

Mr. Eko....:blessed:

Can't wait to see those gladiator fights.

That scene with the faces was well done. I wonder if they are going to go all the way and have a different actress play Arya.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The fact that non-book readers who regualarly post in the GoT threads are constantly having to ask what happened in the books, says A LOT!

Folks REALLY need to get into the books.

GoT is the first Movie or TV Show based on a Book or Book series, that ever got me to read the books.
Nah, Im good. I hate reading books based in fantasy/fiction.

The way the king was looking @ his mother as if he's powerless was disgusting. How can that simp control a kingdom. He should be food out in dem streets

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The fact that this high sparrow fakkit has supreme rule right now is pretty fukking stupid

He went from bum to top of the food chain in 4 episodes, they should have let this play out longer

You really expect me to believe he can just throw the queen in jail :comeon:

they never did a good job of showing how religious people actually are in this world. the common folk are actually against the lannisters since ned was beheaded basically in what would be the vatican city. then the rumors of joffrey being a b*stard born of incest coinciding with people starving in the street was seen as punishment from the gods. the high septon was on payroll from the lannisters basically so he did his best to convince people that wasnt it, but people only kept from rioting because they loved the tyrells. even still, they had enough of these godless heathens in power and as soon as cersei armed the ancient order of the faith militant, a shyt load of people joined them, including knights and lords like lancel.

u gotta go back to the history of the faith and the targaryens. the faith of the 7 crowned aegon the conqueror. then the faith went to war with the targaryens back when they had an army. then another targ king was massacring all members of the faith militant. then the next king made a peace treaty with them as long as they agreed to disarm their army and never have an army again.

then cersei undid all of that :snoop:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Not being made as big of a deal as Jamie/Cersei

And it shouldn't be. Sansa knew what she was getting into, she married Ramsey and went with him to the bedding chamber. She bent over and took it and stayed strong. Yes, she cried in pain......because it was painful. The bathtub scene told the story "you can't scare me"

Plus the scene was toned down from the books, so how much complaining can there be? Sure, it was a different character and not Sansa, but is rape and bestiality somehow 'better' because its with a character that we aren't as familiar with?

Pm me what happens in the book.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Truthfully.....Where was strong faced Bridget Nielsen at in Sansas time of need?....That bytch can keep her oaths all she want, but she don't do shyt.....where was that hoes antennas?...
Sansa's dumb azz shoulda went w/ her, and her hymen would still be intact. Now she married to a monster worse than Joffrey. Bish is so ditzy and naive. Her sister wouldnt have put up w/ all this sh1t

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a shame how little they have developed the Sand Snakes ... like I could give a fukk about them, and they arent intimidating whatsoever ... compared to how we felt about Martell this shyt is weak ... also didnt like how Jamie/Bronn just stumbled across Jamie's daughter in the courtyard, felt random, and even more random was how the Sand Snakes just appeared ... and the fight was pretty wack

:ld:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its a shame how little they have developed the Sand Snakes ... like I could give a fukk about them, and they arent intimidating whatsoever ... compared to how we felt about Martell this shyt is weak ... also didnt like how Jamie/Bronn just stumbled across Jamie's daughter in the courtyard, felt random, and even more random was how the Sand Snakes just appeared ... and the fight was pretty wack

:ld:

Yeah...They needed some tales...maybe a few scenes showing how trill they were like Prince O in the brothel when he checked Those Lannister guards....

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

:ooh:

vP11rrP.gif

:krs::krs::krs:

My nikka Adebesi back on HBO :myman:

Everything else was skraight :mjcry:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Can we pin some of Joffrey's and Tommen's shortcomings on being inbred? Is that a subject that is brought up in the books even though it was common back in those days? Technically Rhaegar, Viserys, and Dany were inbred too and for the most part they seem functional so.....

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Can we pin some of Joffrey's and Tommen's shortcomings on being inbred? Is that a subject that is brought up in the books even though it was common back in those days? Technically Rhaegar, Viserys, and Dany were inbred too and for the most part they seem functional so.....

Nah it isn't like that. Their shortcomings come from the fact that they're making the same decisions they did in the books except they were way younger. Tommen is like 8 or something and I think Joffrey was 13. Dany's dumb ass decision making is because she's 14 or 15.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Arent all her kids inbred? The daughter seems normal and so does Tommen. They're just spoiled and entitled. Joffrey was the psycho. And the only one that exhibited unusual behavior.

Last edited: