Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:dahell: WTF is you talking about??!! This shyt good! I can already see where this storyline is headed.

If y'all can't see where this storyline headed, I don't know what to tell you.
what the hell does seeing where the storyline is going have to do with anything :dahell:

its garbage breh

this religious shyt and the Dorne shyt is a big step down in quality for this show

if you cant see that i dont know what to tell you

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
whats the point of having a discussion of whats in the books? take that shyt elsewhere :camby:
The fact that non-book readers who regualarly post in the GoT threads are constantly having to ask what happened in the books, says A LOT!

Folks REALLY need to get into the books.

GoT is the first Movie or TV Show based on a Book or Book series, that ever got me to read the books.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Has Ramsay surpassed Joffrey as the most hated character now? :pacspit:
Probably, Joffrey was an asexual psycho that was funny as fukk at times, Ramsay is just crazy with no humor to him.

I still don't think the show has stressed enough how EVIL a character Ramsey is.

A lot of folks don't even know that Ramsey killed everyone & burned down Winterfell at the end of Season 2.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
GRRM comments on Sunday's episode (sort've)

GRRM responded to the controversy over the latest episode at his livejournal. In advance, there's no way he's going to lambast the show given how much of a public figure he is (let's be realistic) but neither does he defend the latest plot point.

A few snippets from a longer entry:

I have a lot of fans asking me for comment.

Let me reiterate what I have said before.

How many children did Scarlett O'Hara have? Three, in the novel. One, in the movie. None, in real life: she was a fictional character, she never existed. The show is the show, the books are the books; two different tellings of the same story.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I couldn't stand the chick in S1 but :damn::to: Poor Sansa. She doesn't deserve this.

And isn't the actress still underage? :patrice:

Ramsay looks like a legit sociopath. I wouldn't trust that actor in real life; he plays his character a little bit too well.:scust:
She turned 18 before last season (Season 4) aired.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I wanna hear the punchline to Bronns song!!:trash:

The Dornishman's wife was as fair as the sun,
and her kisses were warmer than spring.
But the Dornishman's blade was made of black steel,
and its kiss was a terrible thing.
The Dornishman's wife would sing as she bathed,
in a voice that was sweet as a peach,
But the Dornishman's blade had a song of its own,
and a bite sharp and cold as a leech.
As he lay on the ground with the darkness around,
and the taste of his blood on his tongue,
His brothers knelt by him and prayed him a prayer,
and he smiled and he laughed and he sung,
"Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done,
the Dornishman's taken my life,
But what does it matter, for all men must die,
and I've tasted the Dornishman's wife!"

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Marcella is about to get Jamie Ned Stark'd up on some season 1 Sansa shyt. She kissed young Aladdin behind some bushes and now she's in love :scust:

Have daughters, brehs

And Tommen :upsetfavre:.... Got a whole squad of golden warriors ready to lay the murder game down tight but he's scared to give the word

Have 2 daughters, brehs :snoop:

RIP Kang Joffrey:francis:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Stankset hold your L again :laff:

Sansha getting broke off doggy. Ramjam hitting her with the
PlJqqG6.png

Arya getting ike turned around in a dungeon

Bram and the other one written off for the season because their storyline is ass.

Lannister gang we winning again

Queen cece scheming up hard

Putting queen on trial :wow:

cersei.gif

All hail Queen Cersi da gawd
:stopitslime: How can you still be stanning for the Lannisters? Like @Woodrow said, it's so obvious where this story is headed.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:patrice: So brehs what do the feminists on Social Media & the internet (who made a big deal about the Jamie & Cersie Love scene from last season) have to say about that Sansa & Ramsey bedding scene?

@Adam3000

Not being made as big of a deal as Jamie/Cersei

And it shouldn't be. Sansa knew what she was getting into, she married Ramsey and went with him to the bedding chamber. She bent over and took it and stayed strong. Yes, she cried in pain......because it was painful. The bathtub scene told the story "you can't scare me"

Plus the scene was toned down from the books, so how much complaining can there be? Sure, it was a different character and not Sansa, but is rape and bestiality somehow 'better' because its with a character that we aren't as familiar with?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
cersai knows the old lady killed Joffrey and she's gonna get revenge even if it brings her down.. That last scene wasn't necessary if that's not how the book plays out..its like they're just putting it in there for shock value

We get it..good may not ever prevail and it's all about who plays the game the best but there's gotta be some Redeeming qualities or else many fans will tune out
:what: No she doesn't!! Cersei would've already overreacted, if she knew.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Cersei's downfall is the single most obvious plot point in, arguably, the history of this show. It's almost disappointing how obvious it is. But then... the lack of subtlety suits her shallow vindictive nature to a T.

-the first thing we saw at the start of the season was a prophesy warning of her downfall
-she lost 3 key members of the kings council (Varys, tywin and tyrion) and replaced them with yes men
-her uncle controls the lannister army and told her to kick rocks
-littlefinger is scheming on a come up at her expense
-she locked up the brother and sister of the family that keeps the lights on
-she gave the high sparrow an army to fight religious crimes... even tho her children are abominations in the eyes of god
-her secret relationship with her brother is, surprisingly, not so secret at all
-she sent Jaime, the one person who could prolly keep her safe, to dorne

no one has been so arrogantly short-sighted since GoT began. It's just a matter of when it comes crumbling down. Not if.

:ufdup: @The G.O.D II @dtownreppin214 & any other Lannister Stans. Time to jump off the Bandwagon ahead of time or go down with the ship.