Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
A win? How?
Both brothers are in chains, AGAIN.
Tommen proved he's terry cloth, AGAIN.
Cersei showing that she isn't half as smart as she thinks she is, AGAIN

Oh, I forgot about Myrcella and her boyfriend Glass Joe Martell getting slumped with 1 punch.
throw-the-damn-towel-.gif
Somebody check on that nikka and make sure he ain't dead.

:ehh:

:takedat:

Kneegrow please. Tyrion is young buck crying to 50 on the phone status. Hes not part of the gang. And why you adding Martell to this? Who cares? Jamie still putting in work with one hand smacking oblock daughter up. The only L we receive is from within.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Y'all ignored petyr in the last two pages tho? I can't stand that confused simp but his moves right now...

I saw in another thread someone talking sh-t about this ep..how sway?

My baby sansa:sadbron:

The King just chillin' while his Queen getting taken away..just lettin' that fine piece of ass chill in some filthy cell:beli:

The two queens gonna be going to war for the next few eps :lupe:

Stannis fittin' to save the North and eventually the Seven Kingdoms :salute:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Damn brehs, I think we've been getting foreshadowing to Bronn's death:mjcry:

Remember that talk he had with Jaime about how they want to die?

Remember Bronn's song that got cut off?

He got cut by that spear and those water garden fruits use poison?

Remember that old dude who serves the Lannisters told Ned that poison was a woman's weapon?

Bronn got cut by a water garden dyke with a spear :mjcry:

I swear if they kill him off and Jaime's lying over him talk bout "what was the rest of the song?" and "Not exactly a boring death":upsetfavre:

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Sansa.

Also Cersei is stupid as fukk. Empower religious zealots that are just gonna end up fukking you up. Destroy the one family that is basically supporting you.

Cersei's downfall is the single most obvious plot point in, arguably, the history of this show. It's almost disappointing how obvious it is. But then... the lack of subtlety suits her shallow vindictive nature to a T.

-the first thing we saw at the start of the season was a prophesy warning of her downfall
-she lost 3 key members of the kings council (Varys, tywin and tyrion) and replaced them with yes men
-her uncle controls the lannister army and told her to kick rocks
-littlefinger is scheming on a come up at her expense
-she locked up the brother and sister of the family that keeps the lights on
-she gave the high sparrow an army to fight religious crimes... even tho her children are abominations in the eyes of god
-her secret relationship with her brother is, surprisingly, not so secret at all
-she sent Jaime, the one person who could prolly keep her safe, to dorne

no one has been so arrogantly short-sighted since GoT began. It's just a matter of when it comes crumbling down. Not if.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

cersei pulls boss moves in the very short term....emotional, reactionary shyt. but think about it. the tyrells not only are propping them up financially and militarily but old lady is holding the ultimate trump card. cuz right now in king's landing, cersei has basically put the sparrows in charge...so their morality, their religion, they're running things. but the thing is, olenna knows alllllll about cersei and jamie. i guess all she needs is some corroborative evidence or witnesses (that's actually another angle that baelish could work from now that i'm thinking about it) so if the sparrows are really about that life...the queen mother is gonna have a major problem.

and goddammmit, i know tommen's a weak-ass bytch but come on...do something bro. he's the fukking king. his wife just got imprisioned, her brother got took...he's sitting there looking like a impotent retard. at least do something stupid, like a 14 year old with ultimate power would do.

Cerseis short game is mean but her long game is weak as shyt.