Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
tumblr_noj2rqxBqV1syafwso6_540.gif

tumblr_noj2rqxBqV1syafwso7_540.gif
All those faces :lupe:

Keep trainin, baby girl. Dat vengeance will be yours soon.:demonic:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the lack of respect for cersei in this thread is disturbing. :snoop:

she had the final word in that back-n-forth and she's holding down kings landing with no help from her siblings.

:camby:

cersei pulls boss moves in the very short term....emotional, reactionary shyt. but think about it. the tyrells not only are propping them up financially and militarily but old lady is holding the ultimate trump card. cuz right now in king's landing, cersei has basically put the sparrows in charge...so their morality, their religion, they're running things. but the thing is, olenna knows alllllll about cersei and jamie. i guess all she needs is some corroborative evidence or witnesses (that's actually another angle that baelish could work from now that i'm thinking about it) so if the sparrows are really about that life...the queen mother is gonna have a major problem.

and goddammmit, i know tommen's a weak-ass bytch but come on...do something bro. he's the fukking king. his wife just got imprisioned, her brother got took...he's sitting there looking like a impotent retard. at least do something stupid, like a 14 year old with ultimate power would do.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
cersai knows the old lady killed Joffrey and she's gonna get revenge even if it brings her down.. That last scene wasn't necessary if that's not how the book plays out..its like they're just putting it in there for shock value

We get it..good may not ever prevail and it's all about who plays the game the best but there's gotta be some Redeeming qualities or else many fans will tune out

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
the lack of respect for cersei in this thread is disturbing. :snoop:

she had the final word in that back-n-forth and she's holding down kings landing with no help from her siblings.

She gave an ultra-militant religious regime power out in King's landing and her son, the king, is a product of incest...........:francis:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Lannister gang we winning again
A win? How?
Both brothers are in chains, AGAIN.
Tommen proved he's terry cloth, AGAIN.
Cersei showing that she isn't half as smart as she thinks she is, AGAIN

Oh, I forgot about Myrcella and her boyfriend Glass Joe Martell getting slumped with 1 punch.
throw-the-damn-towel-.gif
Somebody check on that nikka and make sure he ain't dead.
This is what Sophie said about shooting the scene

“When I read that scene, I kinda loved it. I love the way Ramsay had Theon watching. It was all so messed up. It’s also so daunting for me to do it. I’ve been making [producer Bryan Cogman] feel so bad for writing that scene: ‘I can’t believe you’re doing this to me!’ But I secretly loved it.” She's a freak brehs :shaq:

:ehh:

:takedat:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Fake king, no love, you get the sword, fake as a blackfyre
Your luck low, Robert didn't know he got drunk and died
You Tyrells nikkaz is gayed out, get fukked and ate out
Targaryen pretender turned bytch, I got the blade out
96 Ac ways I made out, Aegon's way
The Good-F-E-L-L-A, verbal sword play
Dipped attache, jumped out the horse, empty out my bladder