Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Sansa
clippersowner-png.6367

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
For the brehs that thought LF was lying about not knowing about Ramsey. This is an interview with Brian Cogman, who directed tonight's ep
The writer producer also confirmed that, for those suspecting Littlefinger might have known about Ramsay’s sadism, that Baelish was definitely ignorant of the situation. “The difference between the Ramsay Snow of the books and the show is the Ramsay of the show is not a famous psycho,” he said. “He’s not known everywhere as a psycho. So Littlefinger doesn’t have the intelligence on him. He knows they’re scary and creepy and not to be folly trusted and it’s part of a larger plan.”

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
That fukk? :what:

That ending was an absolute disgrace and I threw my copy of Dealthy Hollows in the :trash: after reading that dreadful epilogue.

I remember I used to have two copies of EACH book (one to read and one for display). I no longer own any copies. That's how fukking anti-climatic that stupid ass ending was.

All Harry Potter Newbies: only books 1, 3, 4and 5 are worth reading. Wiki the motherfukking rest!

I'm talking about the movies. I didn't specify anything about which books/movies so why you coming at my neck. In general, the series gets darker as it progresses. As shyt starts to get real, it goes from a children's novel to a GOAT level story.

Book 1 is geared towards a children's audience. I'll never have the desire to read it again. It's the most magical....I'll give you that. Book 2 is virtually the same exact book as Book 1. Books 3 and 4 are GOAT level. Book 5 ends on a strong note but, its far too bloated. 800 plus pages. Its too much filler. Book 6 is a great set up book and gives alot of back story to flush out things. Book 7 could've ended stronger but, overall its a good book.
And I love the way she handled Snape
. The Deathly Hallows Part 1/2 movies were amazing and makes Twilight/Hunger Games look like garbage.

All Harry Potter Newbies: disregard what he said....its worth it to read the ENTIRE SERIES because everything will tie together in the end. The woman really meticulously planned out every single detail and things from the early books will come into play later on. You'll miss out trying to wiki things. Just be warned. Shyt will get ugly, shyt will turn up and you will be sad :mjcry:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Stankset hold your L again :laff:

Sansha getting broke off doggy. Ramjam hitting her with the
PlJqqG6.png

Arya getting ike turned around in a dungeon

Bram and the other one written off for the season because their storyline is ass.

Lannister gang we winning again

Queen cece scheming up hard

Putting queen on trial :wow:

cersei.gif

All hail Queen Cersi da gawd

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I roll with #Targset, but I have to admit I didn't need to see the Starks take another L like that :mjcry:. I thought this might be the moment with Reek regained some of his manhood, especially when he closed the door. If he would of Hulked up at the moment and went after Ramsey

5xyhlAB.gif

Instead Ramsey was the one ripping clothes off :wow:.

Take heed in the fact that the North remembers. Travel back to season 1 when a young Danny was sold off into marriage to Khal Drago by her lame brother. She got those Dothraki back shots and if I help to guess Khal Drago might have been packing more lumber than Ramsey -no homo :whoa:. Now look how far she has come, got herself an army, dragons, and people kidnapping dwarfs for her. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel for her.

At least Arya is fairing better. She moved to the next level and is not ready to become no one, but is ready to become someone. Was that giant chamber with all the faces some kind of database for the faceless men to use when they out there killing :dwillhuh:.

Let me get Face No 271 for this mission or something.

I didn't even think about the Dornish blades being poisoned, don't tell me the homie Bronn is about to die. Didn't even get a chance to finish his song. Jamie could have stayed in Westeros and collected his disability check if that is the case. Wheelchair Martell seemed to be looking after his daughter anyway. He might have been able to talk some sense into Cersei.

She can feign ignorance all she wants on some "It wasn't me, it was the High Sparrow" but at soon as old dude finds out about all the skeletons she has in her closet :sas2:. Messing up things for Tommen, dude just starting getting a taste of Sweet Marge:ohlawd:, then Queen Mother had to go and lock her in the basement. Now all he has is Sir Pounce. Something tells me that isn't the p*ssy he would want to keep him company at night.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

Sansha getting broke off doggy. Ramjam hitting her with the
PlJqqG6.png

Putting queen on trial :wow:

cersei.gif

All hail Queen Cersi da gawd
:scust:

Always knew u were gay

Doesn't matter anyway

Lady olenna dropping the bomb about the brotherfukker next week, lannisters bout to take their last and final L

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Jon Snow and Arya like da only somewhat sane and stable mufukkas in all da kingdoms. Err body else seems either crazy or some brand of fukked up.:why:

And as much as I fux wit da ma duke of dragons, she been kinda gettin on a nikka's nerve dis season. Bish betta tighten up. :francis:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

cersei.gif

Ur an idiot if u can't see what's about to happen to cersei. And she's an idiot for allowing her own jealously and insecurity to drive her actions.

Ur having an incestuous relationship with ur brother. ALL ur children are born of incest. The king has no true claim to the throne. And u empower a group of zealots who place religious principles above all else. Even the crown.

How many times do ppl have to point out THEY KNOW about her and Jaime before she realizes what will happen if someone spills her little secret to the High Sparrow?

Dumb bytch.

Go ahead and count tonight's stupidity as a win tho. See u at the finish line. Provided the Lannisters even make it.

Ain't Jaime on lockdown again?

Tyrion out there tongue-hustling just to keep his manhood off a 2-for-1 Sale rack.

Winning. :russ: