Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
my baby Sansa just cant get a break brehs :mjcry: i wouldnt be surprised if she just flat out hates men for the rest of her life cuz they do her so cot dayum dirty :to: and the only one that would've treated her right they both wanted nothing to do with each other :sadbron: now she gotta take raw dry backshots for the rest of her days unless her bro or stannis come thru and who knows wat stannis will do :mjcry:....the stark daughters had it rough this week, one gettin her hymen destroyed and the other gettin whipped like adrian peterson kids :sadcam: will the starks ever get a true win :sweetlawd:

ralph lauren

Banned
Daps
i thought sansa had something up her sleeve..:mjcry:
not like this man.. not like this!!!!
Fresh%20Prince%20-%20Carlton%20crawls%20across%20the%20floor.gif

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ cock merchants being a thing....and dwarf cocks being magic....Tyrion packing saved his life

Littlefinger in the cut playing chess....I have no fukking clue who's side he's on....gotta love it...
Little finger is on his own side

Every family is caught up in some shyt right now, he is going for the throne

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Still watching the episode so I haven't read the comments. Boy but I just wanted to say, when are people going to learn? Don't fukk with Cersei! You will always lose. :demonic:

Last edited:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Since the shyt isn't gonna happen on the show, I think it's OK to say what happened in the books. Click the spoilers if you want to know.

The scene in the book is by far the worst shyt GRRM has written. Sansa isn't in Winterfell in the books so she never marries Ramsay. Instead, Ramsay marries Jeyne Pool who they pass off as "Arya Stark." This was all a ploy by Littlefinger. On the night of the wedding, Ramsay basically makes Theon rip off her clothes & tongue fukk Jeyne first to get her wet while he picks up the sloppy seconds :scust:

Jeyne catches mad L's as Ramsay basically tortures her and everyone knows it.
:blessed: