Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Wait, I just realized there's no episode next weekend because of Memorial Day :mjcry:
On some podcast they said GoT not taking the holiday off this year. Hopefully that's true. I need Sansa to hurry up and bounce back from this L as soon as possible.
giphy.gif
Exactly how I felt watching that shyt go down:sadbron:

So Terry Funk got cut with a blade laced with Dorne aids....That was my nikka too...
Aw man I ain't even think of that. Bronn might not be too much longer for this world then.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
I couldn't stand the chick in S1 but :damn::to: Poor Sansa. She doesn't deserve this.

And isn't the actress still underage? :patrice:

Ramsay looks like a legit sociopath. I wouldn't trust that actor in real life; he plays his character a little bit too well.:scust:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nobody has said it yet...but young Bran is watching everything as long as that damn tree is there in winterfell....He watching...

I don't appreciate them pump faking me at that wedding either...I thought shyt was gonna go down....you know Westeros known to turn up at weddings...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I couldn't stand the chick in S1 but :damn::to: Poor Sansa. She doesn't deserve this.

And isn't the actress still underage? :patrice:

Ramsay looks like a legit sociopath. I wouldn't trust that actor in real life; he plays his character a little bit too well.:scust:
Nah, she legal. Plus 14yr olds get ran thru by politicians over there.

The scene where she was bout to get gamg raped in s1 or 2 was more explicit imo.

Ramsey probably got that butthole too :mjcry:

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
I can only speak for Harry Potter. I watched LOTR/Hobbit but, I was never that invested into it. Harry Potter is a children's series. Game of Thrones is definitely more mature. But that won't stop you from enjoying Harry Potter. Its legit one of the best stories ever written. Especially once you get to the end.

That fukk? :what:

That ending was an absolute disgrace and I threw my copy of Dealthy Hollows in the :trash: after reading that dreadful epilogue.

I remember I used to have two copies of EACH book (one to read and one for display). I no longer own any copies. That's how fukking anti-climatic that stupid ass ending was.

All Harry Potter Newbies: only books 1, 3, 4and 5 are worth reading. Wiki the motherfukking rest!

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What Cersei is doing is the very definition of throwing stones while in a glass house. She is gonna lose what little power they have left. I know little finger walked into kings landing seeing the sparrows thinking "This bytch doing half the work for me."

and I'm not going to touch what happened to Sansa. :mjcry: fukk Ramsey

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't care what nobody say Littlefinger is the illest in Westeros...

He orchestrated getting Joffery killed, having them replace him with a weak ass king...helped Sansa escape, which he used to take control of the Vale...sold her off to be married at Winterfell, while still being cool with her...going BACK to where he took a shyt on Kings Landing, having tea with the woman still grieving over the death of the son HE killed.....Not only that, he threw Sansa under the bus about her whereabouts only to get Cersai to name him Warden of the North once Bolton is killed by Stannis.....which is lovely since Bolton hemmed up his first love with Walder Frey...:whew:

that nikka is so full of win right now...

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
What Cersei is doing is the very definition of throwing stones while in a glass house. She is gonna lose what little power they have left. I know little finger walked into kings landing seeing the sparrows thinking "This bytch doing half the work for me."

and I'm not going to touch what happened to Sansa. :mjcry: fukk Ramsey

Cersei is not as smart as she thinks she is. She never thinks about the long term/game.