Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Unlike most of #targset I can face reality and be truthful. This was one of the biggest losses to date for #starkset

shyt was really disturbing, I didn't feel this way after Ned's beheading or the Red Wedding.

shyt is just :mjcry:

And this is probably the umpteenth time I felt the situation deserved Reek snapping out of it and becoming Theon again. I thought it was being foreshadowed at the wedding, but guess I should give up hope on that as well. :sadcam:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Unlike most of #targset I can face reality and be truthful. This was one of the biggest losses to date for #starkset

shyt was really disturbing, I didn't feel this way after Ned's beheading or the Red Wedding.

shyt is just :mjcry:

And this is probably the umpteenth time I felt the situation deserved Reek snapping out of it and becoming Theon again. I thought it was being foreshadowed at the wedding, but guess I should give up hope on that as well. :sadcam:
it was foreshadowing

look at the preview next week , looks like he snapped out of reek

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Did he even care for any of them? I doubt he views her as his sister. Plus he fingered his real sister :scust:

I hate how Littlefinger manipulated Sansa. He's nothin but a bish azz pimp. Intimidating hoes, but aint stepped to a man yet.
Are you for real? LittleFinger playing the long game . Sansa is a chess piece just like everyone else. Stepping to a single man for what ? When you can have all your enemies weak and you can come in and knock out everyone and they don't see it coming. Cersi started a war in her own home, divided her son from his wife and made the king look like a complete waste of life. Think to when the Tyrels retaliate against her. Plus the sparrow gang members got mocked and nothing happened. Notice he wasn't there at the hearing? He in the background plotting on how it could benefit his interest. Think on a higher level and you will see how to really play the game.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Are you for real? LittleFinger playing the long game . Sansa is a chess piece just like everyone else. Stepping to a single man for what ? When you can have all your enemies weak and you can come in and knock out everyone and they don't see it coming. Cersi started a war in her own home, divided her son from his wife and made the king look like a complete waste of life. Think to when the Tyrels retaliate against her. Plus the sparrow gang members got mocked and nothing happened. Notice he wasn't there at the hearing? He in the background plotting on how it could benefit his interest. Think on a higher level and you will see how to really play the game.
Get pff Littlefinger's d1kk. Fukk him amd his long gm. He gone get got eventually. Hope his whores stab him up