Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
House lannister begins with L gon get that work, don't believe me just watch :youngsabo:
Don't flirt with spoiling breh.

We stark over here tho, fukk the other sides
tumblr_ml40fmS3nX1r0gcboo1_500.gif

Edit: we never gonna win brehs :mjcry:

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Funny, I've never watched LOTR, Hobbit, Harry Potter...never had any interest..this show had me thinking I should give those a try. You saying I shouldn't bother? :lupe:

I can only speak for Harry Potter. I watched LOTR/Hobbit but, I was never that invested into it. Harry Potter is a children's series. Game of Thrones is definitely more mature. But that won't stop you from enjoying Harry Potter. Its legit one of the best stories ever written. Especially once you get to the end.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Don't be a front runner....you stick with all Starks. When bran comes thru and saves the realm, don't be jumping back on our bandwagon :pacspit: :ufdup:
I can't endure another L like that.... :mjcry:

*hangs up lil wolf fur lambskin jacket*

I'm out..where is the nearest Weirwood tree So I can say my vows. :mjcry:
*puts on a all black leather bomber jacket*

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
White people are the face of the people that rule the world, but their not really running it. One of my neighbors is white and that n*gga aint shyt:patrice:

Lol

The billion dollar conglomerates that basically run the country through their kickbacks and special interests are white owned.

Statistically speaking, a white man with a criminal record and no degree has a higher chance of getting a job than a black man with no record but with his degree.

Karma is nothing but a crutch for people who won't do shyt, to feel secure. For example, someone fukks you over, you say "karma will get you!" and They say, "why don't you come at me yourself?" and your ass goes "Me!? Nah nah KARMA will get you!!!".....it's a crutch, it's bullshyt.

I sometimes wonder how people fall for shyt like that, then I remember the other wacky shyt people believe in.:ld:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
why doesn't Theon off himself??? this dude been manhandled....raped....castrated....and now has to watch his baby sis get RAMsey'd.....:damn:
Did he even care for any of them? I doubt he views her as his sister. Plus he fingered his real sister :scust:

I hate how Littlefinger manipulated Sansa. He's nothin but a bish azz pimp. Intimidating hoes, but aint stepped to a man yet.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
why doesn't Theon off himself??? this dude been manhandled....raped....castrated....and now has to watch his baby sis get RAMsey'd.....:damn:

:whoa: Ramsay went there!?

The fukked up thing is that John Snow is really close by, but I dunno if he'd do anything talkin bout "I'm a sworn brother of the nights watch" and shyt.