Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
And front running c00nset has to be the worst, think y'all hard cuz you got dragons. That's like have a semi automatic sawed off in those times, cheat code activated, can't win shyt hand to hand ass nikkas

#starkset #wolfgang #oldgods #firstman
look at him..... emotional

you mean that hand to hand combat of the 2000 second sons

or the hand to hand of the 10k unsullied

or the hand to hand of the dothraki who robert said "anyone would be a fool to face them in open combat"

lets not forget shes fire proof

this reminds me of when captain america asked iron what he'd be without the suit

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So Terry Funk got cut with a blade laced with Dorne aids....That was my nikka too...:bryan:

I thought the sand snacks was gonna be a little bit more trill...with they little delectable looking selves ...

Tommen is a fukking disgrace to the throne, To Jofferys memory He got the Jehovas witness running the kingdom while they take his bytch to the dungeon. When is Betty White gonna spill the beans that Cersi been fukking her own brother and Tommen is born of incest?...She got that sick feather in her hat..

Kinda mad we haven't seen what happened to Frankenstein yet....the maester collecting dwarf heads and other odd shyt...

Sansa is a let down too. I thought she was gonna turn everything upside down with some sneaky, conniving shyt. Ol boy was thrusting the shyt outta that fire crotch...gave no fukks that he had to bust thru her hymen...Plus he did it doggy for extra penetration:whew:

Maybe that shyt needed to happen for the complete heel turn. Jon had to kill the boy...she had to kill the girl....Ramsay had to kill the p*ssy :ooh:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
So Terry Funk got cut with a blade laced with Dorne aids....That was my nikka too...:bryan:

I thought the sand snacks was gonna be a little bit more trill...with they little delectable looking selves ...

Tommen is a fukking disgrace to the throne, To Jofferys memory He got the Jehovas witness running the kingdom while they take his bytch to the dungeon. When is Betty White gonna spill the beans that Cersi been fukking her own brother and Tommen is born of incest?...She got that sick feather in her hat..

Kinda mad we haven't seen what happened to Frankenstein yet....the maester collecting dwarf heads and other odd shyt...

Sansa is a let down too. I thought she was gonna turn everything upside down with some sneaky, conniving shyt. Ol boy was thrusting the shyt outta that fire crotch...gave no fukks that he had to bust thru her hymen...Plus he did it doggy for extra penetration:whew:

Maybe that shyt needed to happen for the complete heel turn. Jon had to kill the boy...she had to kill the girl....Ramsay had to kill the p*ssy :ooh:
:dead:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I was hoping for the whole time. Our poor girl has been deflowered by scum.

:mjcry:

Why? Why? There is no justice.
thewrongplace.gif