Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:laff: yo brehs :laff: yo yo

This ad just ran on my tv. Look at the wildlings y'all :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Edit: Jon Snow made them nikkas fall back quick :laff:

:lolbron:
Lord Snow got these fools out here pushing pancakes.

On some G shyt, we really got folks out here stanning Rhaegar? Breh got his chest caved in by Bobby B at the trident for being a fukkboy. He's worse than Viserys. :scusthov:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Nikkas in here living in the past, having revisionist history.

Nikka #Stannisset is here. #Stannisset is NOW :wow:

Y'all can't even spin an L this nikka been taking so many dubs lately. Got Roose shook and the Lannisters all but given up at this point.

The only L Stannis has is being with that frumpy always bitter bytch. Nothing worse than a salty hoe I don't even blame him for continually trying to simp Missandrei. Like damn hoe would it kill you to crack a smile, preferably when someone isn't burning to death :scusthov:

Other than that we literally can't lose :blessed:

Click balling out like the 98 Lakers :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
you right breh. we'll let the smallfolk singers eat today

my ruby-studded parasol will do the trick
birdmanhands.gif
Parasol season is in full effect. Let's give this baseborn his lashings then sell him to a low class brothel.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Nikkas in here living in the past, having revisionist history.

Nikka #Stannisset is here. #Stannisset is NOW :wow:

Y'all can't even spin an L this nikka been taking so many dubs lately. Got Roose shook and the Lannisters all but given up at this point.

The only L Stannis has is being with that frumpy always bitter bytch. Nothing worse than a salty hoe I don't even blame him for continually trying to simp Missandrei. Like damn hoe would it kill you to crack a smile, preferably when someone isn't burning to death :scusthov:

Other than that we literally can't lose :blessed:

Click balling out like the 98 Lakers :banderas:

#StannisSet from the start :blessed:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
To be fair...If the full force of the kingsguard were on the Trident, Rhaegar gets to go home brehs. But they werent.

Also Robert IS kind of a fukk boy...the shyt was a war over Lyanna's cooch.
:patrice: So you saying Rhaegar ain't shyt without his homeboys?

And it really wasn't. shyt didn't pop off till Aerys burned Ned's brother and pops when they went to get Lyanna back. He then told Jon Arryn to bring Ned and Rob to KL so he could kill them too. Jon said fukk that and called up the crew and it was on

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: So you saying Rhaegar ain't shyt without his homeboys?

And it really wasn't. shyt didn't pop off till Aerys burned Ned's brother and pops when they went to get Lyanna back. He then told Jon Arryn to bring Ned and Rob to KL so he could kill them too. Jon said fukk that and called up the crew and it was on

Nah, I can't go into it w/o book stuff but in a nutshell there was two or three cats missing from that fight that wouldn't have let the Dragonprince even get touched. Barristan killed SEVERAL knights and a gaggle of footsoldiers before he was wounded. Imagine Barristan unwounded, and two other cats just as dope as Barristan (Aurthur Dayne and Gerold Hightower) nah breh...its not that Rhaegar wasn't shyt without them...its the fact that just one more of those cats coulda changed the entire flow of the battle....it was like the Phil Jackson (Rae) Bulls in the finals with only Jordan (Barristan) no Pippen, no Rodman no Kerr hell not even Horace Grant....

Breh, he's the Prince and Future King...Robert's bytch chose him (I bet). :sas2:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Has anyone ever wondered what Brienne of Tarth looked like under that armour?
No? Me neither. But here it is anyway.
I5g2a9A.jpg