Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Things are so bad with dany that c00nset is trying to deflect and act like Rhygaer was this brilliant guy

Rob punctured his chest and killed all that noise :mjlol:

Why won't u mention Dany the fake queen out there struggling for over a whole season now and just lost her most trusted soldier

Everything about rhaegar just screams "hoe ass nikka"

Stanning a nikka who took some p*ssy then let thousands die cuz he wanted no parts of a fade with her brother or fiance :scust:

All while he had a wife at home :scust:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Stanning a nikka who took some p*ssy then let thousands die cuz he wanted no parts of a fade with her brother or fiance :scust:

how do you know lyanna and elia weren't going at at while rhaegar wrote slow jams :shaq:

sunspear + winterfell lesbian sex = a song of ice and fire remix :ohhh:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we are starting to see the end game pieces come together.

Team North

- Jon
- Bran and his make a wish foundation
- Sansa
- Stannis
- Littlefinger

Team Al Qaeda

- Dany
- Tyrion
- Varys

I'm thinking littlefinger betrays team north at some point and seriously weakens it. I also need to figure out how the Martells and Tyrells fit into this.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Team North

- Jon
- Sansa
- Stannis
- Littlefinger

Team Al Qaeda

- Dany
- Tyrion
- Varys

I'm thinking littlefinger betrays team north at some point and seriously weakens it. I also need to figure out how the Martells and Tyrells fit into this.
if dany's team is al qaeda, the sand snakes are ISIS :damn:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps

Team North

- Jon
- Sansa
- Stannis
- Littlefinger

Team Al Qaeda

- Dany
- Tyrion
- Varys

The Tyrells will go with whoever's strongest. We've already seen them jump ship before. They know when to abandon a losing team. It's only a matter of time before they leave the Lannisters.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone ever wondered what Brienne of Tarth looked like under that armour?
No? Me neither. But here it is anyway.
I5g2a9A.jpg
Why wasn't the other chick naked too? :why:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Tyrells will go with whoever's strongest. We've already seen them jump ship before. They know when to abandon a losing team. It's only a matter of time before they leave the Lannisters.

Who do the Tyrell's jump ship to though? Are they strong enough to confront the Lannisters directly? I think it's safe to assume Grandma Tyrell is in communication with Littlefinger about something but I don't really see how their interests align right now.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Who do the Tyrell's jump ship to though? Are they strong enough to confront the Lannisters directly? I think it's safe to assume Grandma Tyrell is in communication with Littlefinger about something but I don't really see how their interests align right now.

Jumping ship to Stannis wouldn't make sense because he would have their heads cut off for siding with the Lannisters in the first place. The North probably don't give much of a shyt about the Iron Throne so I don't really see them jumping ship to them either. I'd say Targ Set would be a likely candidate but Dany might feel some type of way about the Tyrells being friendly with the Lannisters as well. The Tyrells might be backing themselves into a corner by trying to be friendly with everyone and end up having no one left to lean on. The only thing they have going for them is their lands and their money and we know how easy it is to lose both of those in the game of thrones.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jumping ship to Stannis wouldn't make sense because he would have their heads cut off for siding with the Lannisters in the first place. The North probably don't give much of a shyt about the Iron Throne so I don't really see them jumping ship to them either. I'd say Targ Set would be a likely candidate but Dany might feel some type of way about the Tyrells being friendly with the Lannisters as well. The Tyrells might be backing themselves into a corner by trying to be friendly with everyone and end up having no one left to lean on. The only thing they have going for them is their lands and their money and we know how easy it is to lose both of those in the game of thrones.

Cersei is forcing their hand by locking up Loras. Starks had Tyrion and Tywin went to war. Lannisters had Ned and Robb went to war. I'm inclined to think the Tyrells will react in a similar manner.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I think at this point it's not about the Tyrell's jumping ship but moreso them kicking L set to the curb and finding a replacement family. With Margery being Queen now they've basicallly reached the top. If they can get Cersei out of the way they'll have complete control of Tommen and the throne.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Word? :francis:

Has anyone ever wondered what Brienne of Tarth looked like under that armour?
No? Me neither. But here it is anyway.
I5g2a9A.jpg
I can't even jokingly say I'd hit.

Very well put. :ehh:

if dany's team is al qaeda, the sand snakes are ISIS :damn:
:ohhh:

:damn: