Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
THREAD CLEANED and RE-OPENED
@KingMalik @horse. kills and the rest of book readers ya'll nikkas are more then welcomed here,keep posting, page 75 was :ohlawd: and fun to read but this last one was pushing the boundaries and a little beyond the permittable here
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png
, refrain from openly talking about book theories and shyt if nothing about it has been talked on the show please.

Set Wars are back and #targset winning already :blessed:
#thotset starks ouchea bout to get smashed by Ramsey and his dogs :dead:
@fact we got you on record
iYmPrmgKv63Kk.png
disrespecting the Queen, Ruler of ALL the Kingdoms of all Continents.Watch your back pleighboy
iJgpjco7f2Qmk.png

#TARGSET WE HERE, money hoes clothes and the new iphone
iyBZmszK0A2WT.png

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Rhaegar was a real one. He just went about things wrong and got his chest caved in.

320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg

He meant well though :mjcry:

When the story's over with, people will look back and see that Rhaegar was fighting to save the kingdom and millions of people and Robert was fighting for umm.....puzzy :francis: that was never his anyway :francis:
iTo2MhFUpti4Z.png
word?
My nikka had just killed hundreds of nikkas on some Dead Rising shyt and Bobby Kardashian came in with his money in the bank attitude "fight me now :troll:"
"Damn son can I rest a lil bit first, I'm surrounded by 10 nikkas
iruSnNzBGfj6i.png
"

All Baratheons gays,simps and b*stards :pacspit:
@obarth come back :sadcam: nikkas ouchea disrespecting da Gawd.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Things are so bad with dany that c00nset is trying to deflect and act like Rhygaer was this brilliant guy

Rob punctured his chest and killed all that noise :mjlol:

Why won't u mention Dany the fake queen out there struggling for over a whole season now and just lost her most trusted soldier

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Things are so bad with dany that c00nset is trying to deflect and act like Rhygaer was this brilliant guy

Why won't u mention Dany the fake queen out there struggling for over a whole season now and just lost her most trusted soldier

To be fair...If the full force of the kingsguard were on the Trident, Rhaegar gets to go home brehs. But they werent.

Also Robert IS kind of a fukk boy...the shyt was a war over Lyanna's cooch. If I'm Robert the nikka can have her and i'm off to the Summer Isles/Naath to nab me a Missandei :takedat:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

because #rhaegarset finally makin a name for itself

@Cunnilingus bring me my lute, bout to drop a gem on em