Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Why wasn't the other chick naked too? :why:

I can't even jokingly say I'd hit.

:dahell: was this picture taken for? is this the anti-fappening? is that her girlfriend? she looks like her kid :scust:

tumblr_inline_nh0a8ql6Be1qeb2ub.gif

I don't even know brehs, nor do I really give a fukk lol
bytch is 6'4 :dwillhuh:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I think we are starting to see the end game pieces come together.

Team North

- Jon
- Bran and his make a wish foundation
- Sansa
- Stannis
- Littlefinger

Team Al Qaeda

- Dany
- Tyrion
- Varys

I'm thinking littlefinger betrays team north at some point and seriously weakens it. I also need to figure out how the Martells and Tyrells fit into this.

#SnakeSet just wants to kill anything named Lannister :ehh:. We'd probably form an alliance with Stannis just for that purpose. Maybe even Dany, for that matter. And if jaime rescues myrcella (or if the sand snakes get their way :mjpls:) Doran's son Trystane would be available to use in a another marriage pact, so I expect that to come into play as well

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
#SnakeSet just wants to kill anything named Lannister :ehh:. We'd probably form an alliance with Stannis just for that purpose. Maybe even Dany, for that matter. And if jaime rescues myrcella (or if the sand snakes get their way :mjpls:) Doran's son Trystane would be available to use in a another marriage pact, so I expect that to come into play as well
That actually makes sense since the Targaryens and Martells would both have a good reason to seek revenge on the Lannisters seeing as Elia Martell was married to Rhaegar.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I think we are starting to see the end game pieces come together.

Team North

- Jon
- Bran and his make a wish foundation
- Sansa
- Stannis
- Littlefinger

Team Al Qaeda

- Dany
- Tyrion
- Varys

I'm thinking littlefinger betrays team north at some point and seriously weakens it. I also need to figure out how the Martells and Tyrells fit into this.
Littlefinger will turn on anyone to get higher up the ladder

I think Jon and the wildlings will show up during the fight for winterfell and help stannis, then they will try and kill him

Lannisters are pretty much done for, grandma tyrell couldn't really do anything to them when her equal tywin was still around. Cersi doesn't stand a chance, especially when the isis sparrows turn on her.

The more U watch and read, the more u will realize this story is truly about Jon and dany and how they eventually will become king and queen