Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You know what's fukk up about Rhaegar is, his silly delusions aside (though he was fighting for the greater good, he completely overlooked that his decisions would get his ass killed, his wife/kids killed and his family slaughtered), he probably would have been a great king. Exactly what the realm needed after Aerys.

Basically three things got everybody murked :mjcry: Robert not knowing Lyanna didnt want his azz, Rhaegar marrying a chick he didn't love and Barristan not letting that crazy fukk die in Duskendale. If Rhaegar didn't marry a Martell, he'd been free to marry Lyanna. Robert would want to start a war but, without Aerys there burning muthafukkas, tempers would cool and Rickard would be :manny: because his daughter would be the Queen of Westeros. Robert would just go back to the Stormlands and sire 20 b*stards with various whores. Everybody lives. Ned and Ashara get to be happy ever after :mjcry: and Brandon has to go back to Winterfell and put up with Catelyn until he dies :umad:

It's because Rhaegar was a fukking puzzy. That's all.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Actually, we may want to talk about Orys, you know the mutha fukka that the "conqueror" had to send to do all his heavy lifting because all he had were dragons, and his half brothers hands were known from valeria to the dornish marches, up to the far north.
Ours is the fury, mutha fukka, y'all know that from the trident.
yeah Orys, Aegon's bagman, that's a good pull

work smart, not hard motherfukker

and you stole your house words, when storms kings already had a album called blueprint

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
It's because Rhaegar was a fukking puzzy. That's all.

Rhaegar was a real one. He just went about things wrong and got his chest caved in.

320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg

He meant well though :mjcry:

When the story's over with, people will look back and see that Rhaegar was fighting to save the kingdom and millions of people and Robert was fighting for umm.....puzzy :francis: that was never his anyway :francis:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
He meant well though :mjcry:

When the story's over with, people will look back and see that Rhaegar was fighting to save the kingdom and millions of people and Robert was fighting for umm.....puzzy :francis: that was never his anyway :francis:
Road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Rhaegar was fighting to save the kingdom? Please tell me more about that? His actions are what set forth the whole fukking bloodbath.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Well considering how Rhaegar fukked up the dynasty, I wonder if he wrote any songs about that sh!t? Plus he was probably finnin' to fukk JonCon :scust:
everyone can take an L :yeshrug:

or multiple Ls, like getting outdone in a naval battle by a dwarf with no military training even though you're former master of ships, or your wife having kids with her brother-in-law to ensure your bloodline lives on in brothels instead of throne rooms

there's also letting a kingdom run by a fukking psychopath get even worse under your reign :patrice:

:manny: shyt happens

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
everyone can take an L :yeshrug:

or multiple Ls, like getting outdone in a naval battle by a dwarf with no military training even though you're former master of ships, or your wife having kids with her brother-in-law to ensure your bloodline lives on in brothels instead of throne rooms

there's also letting a kingdom run by a fukking psychopath get even worse under your reign :patrice:

:manny: shyt happens

All good, don't even know why i'm arguing, Rhaegar is still alive, he is Mance right? :mjlol:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Rhaegar was fighting to save the kingdom? Please tell me more about that? His actions are what set forth the whole fukking bloodbath.

Rhaegar wasn't a warrior at first. He was a student that kept his head in the books all day and read about a prophecy. . Rhaegar realized when he met Lyanna Stark that she was the Ice to his Fire and their child would be TPTWP. Him takng Lyanna wasn't as much about stealing Robert's chick as it was about him knowing their kid was destined to essentially be "Neo".

Rhaegar's flaw was he looked ahead to the future so much he didn't pay attention to the present :mjcry: Didn't foresee that his actions would lead to a civil war that caused the deaths of millions, his family included, and him lying face down in a river with his chest split open :mjcry:

Last edited by a moderator:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Rhaegar wasn't a warrior at first. He was a student that kept his head in the books all day and read about a prophecy. Him takng Lyanna wasn't as much about stealing Robert's chick as it was about him knowing their kid was destined to essentially be "Neo".

Rhaegar's flaw was he looked ahead to the future so much he didn't pay attention to the present :mjcry: Didn't foresee that his actions would lead to a civil war that caused the deaths of millions, his family included, and him lying face down in a river with his chest split open :mjcry:
I know the story, i'm just saying that Rhaegar did more harm to the 7 kingdoms than anybody, just because of dragon dreams and the fact that puzzy hair pulled the battle ship. He wasn't REALLY about that life, he was too bookish and melancholy, and the only tourneys he ever won were because Barry wasn't gonna go over the prince with how crazy Aerys was, Barry said as such.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:why: Do that math again bruh:why:

Lets count:

Dead #StarkSet:

Lord Eddard Stark
King Robb Stark
Prince Embryo Ned Stark
Queen Talisa Stark
Jory Cassel
Ser Rodrik Cassel
Grey Wind
Lady
Jojen Reed

That's 9
**purposefully left off Catelyn TULLY

Living #StarkSet:
King Brandon Stark
Lord Rickon Stark
Future Princess Sansa Stark
Arya Stark
Lord Commander Jon Snow
Ghost
Summer
Shaggydog
Nymeria
Hodor
Old Nan
The Children Of The Forest
The Weirwood Outside of Winterfell
Every Other Weirwood Still Standing
Three Eyed Raven
The Giants
The Order of the Green Men
Meera Reed
The Gawd Howland Reed
Osha
That "North Remembers" Chick In Winterfell
Benjen Stark

That's 22

We running at 71% and we got magic on our side now
:wow:

Can't Be Stopped:wow:

OL5OD95.gif
this list :mjlol:

nikka out here claiming every person who looked in their eyes or dapped them up and did a solid... people, dogs, birds and shyt

but don't got no house for any of them motherfukkers to sleep in :francis:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
what the holy fukk?? i thought we said no book shyt... i seriously think you just spoiled the entire SHOW ending with telling of that song story

nah dont worry none of that is confirmed its just speculation. until this fat fukk finishes writing we dont know :yeshrug:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nah dont worry none of that is confirmed its just speculation. fat fukk finishes writing we dont know :yeshrug:
it's book speculation... bout 5-6 people you named, we haven't seen nor heard about in the show.. unless it was brief...

that one guy that read that one thing... i had zero clue about it... but the fact that he was the one who read it... i mean it's pretty much a done deal its him.. because hollywood writing would tell you, you not gonna introduce a s_____ and not even have introduced him by now

and another issue is.. the show writers know the end of the story... the fat fukk told them in case he died or something... so their writing the entire time has been geared towards them already knowing how the story ends

again... add in what we see or not see on the show... to what you just said... and there's only one answer to this question of who it is