Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Say brehs. Even if Ned and #Starkset knew exactly how fukked up the Boltons were it's not a big deal. Those in power bankroll smaller entities all the time. It's about keeping the north united and there were bigger fish to worry about down south. No family really has much of a moral high ground. You can't afford to pick and choose like that in this game of thrones shyt and most of all don't shyt where you eat, feel me.

Hilarious how even Roose is peepin Ramsay at the dinner table like, nikka.. :beli:

Snow on some G shyt and Stannis been noticing. If they ever ride together :ohlawd:

The final ten minutes were beautiful. Beautifully shot. Tyrion out in the far east is dope af. It adds a new dimension to this show. :myman:
u mean it might eventually make that boring bytch interesting

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Imagine if half of the Starks weren't dead:skip:

:why: Do that math again bruh:why:

Lets count:

Dead #StarkSet:

Lord Eddard Stark
King Robb Stark
Prince Embryo Ned Stark
Queen Talisa Stark
Jory Cassel
Ser Rodrik Cassel
Grey Wind
Lady
Jojen Reed

That's 9
**purposefully left off Catelyn TULLY

Living #StarkSet:
King Brandon Stark
Lord Rickon Stark
Future Princess Sansa Stark
Arya Stark
Lord Commander Jon Snow
Ghost
Summer
Shaggydog
Nymeria
Hodor
Old Nan
The Children Of The Forest
The Weirwood Outside of Winterfell
Every Other Weirwood Still Standing
Three Eyed Raven
The Giants
The Order of the Green Men
Meera Reed
The Gawd Howland Reed
Osha
That "North Remembers" Chick In Winterfell
Benjen Stark

That's 22

We running at 71% and we got magic on our side now
:wow:

Can't Be Stopped:wow:

OL5OD95.gif

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Grey Worm having the worst luck ever bruh, fought off 20 goons, survived with a flashing health bar, got the baddest chick in the game ready to give him the sweet pwussy but he ain't got no dikk :mjcry: An L this bad, he gotta take a DNA test, he might be part Stark or Lannister.
:heh: @ this coming from a #Tardset loylist. Not even worth further response. Learn to control a township before you come at more reputable houses.
Wait, aint dany close the door on her children not one, not two, but three times? :ohhh:

bytch still hasn't learned how to deal with her kids, buying them off with fatty human meat. Just like a single mother to serve up scrapple to her growing kids
:deadrose: @ Dany being that thot mother with 3 young kids feeding them chicken wing and fried rice.

He is a hero of mine, I like the way he handles business . LittleFinger is a father figure to that whole universe , he is the prototype for that world . If he falls I'm riding out for Roose and Ramsey Bolton. A father and brother who I could really rally behind.
:patrice:
Yeah, that other breh is right. You're weird.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:heh: @ this coming from a #Tardset loylist. Not even worth further response. Learn to control a township before you come at more reputable houses.

:deadrose: @ Dany being that thot mother with 3 young kids feeding them chicken wing and fried rice.

:patrice:
Yeah, that other breh is right. You're weird.
Man it's a tv show , get over yourself and fukk off.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Proof?

:sas1:

clearly people were questioning his masculinity so he thought had to do some manly shyt

:mjlol:

RIP Aegon and Rhaenys
if you askin for proof of that you're way behind :yeshrug:

STFU about Rhaegar, dawg.
Dead-Rhaegar.jpg

Muthafukkka slumped in a puddle
stannis whole career based on his grandma, rhaegar's great aunt, one of those throwaway targaryens

and at the end of all this, both will be dead, one having died in battle, the other being tossed in the bushes by a fukkin ranga c*nt

Last edited by a moderator:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
stannis whole career based on his grandma, rhaegar's great aunt, one of those throwaway targaryens

and at the end of all this, both will be dead, one having died in battle, the other being tossed in the bushes by a fukkin ranga c*nt
Actually, we may want to talk about Orys, you know the mutha fukka that the "conqueror" had to send to do all his heavy lifting because all he had were dragons, and his half brothers hands were known from valeria to the dornish marches, up to the far north.
Ours is the fury, mutha fukka, y'all know that from the trident.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
You know what's fukk up about Rhaegar is, his silly delusions aside (though he was fighting for the greater good, he completely overlooked that his decisions would get his ass killed, his wife/kids killed and his family slaughtered), he probably would have been a great king. Exactly what the realm needed after Aerys.

Basically three things got everybody murked :mjcry: Robert not knowing Lyanna didnt want his azz, Rhaegar marrying a chick he didn't love and Barristan not letting that crazy fukk die in Duskendale. If Rhaegar didn't marry a Martell, he'd been free to marry Lyanna. Robert would want to start a war but, without Aerys there burning muthafukkas, tempers would cool and Rickard would be :manny: because his daughter would be the Queen of Westeros. Robert would just go back to the Stormlands and sire 20 b*stards with various whores. Everybody lives. Ned and ****** get to be happy ever after :mjcry: and Brandon has to go back to Winterfell and put up with Catelyn until he dies :umad: