Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you L is for Lannister niccas know y'all can't claim Tyrion no more, right?

:camby:

Tyrion is House Lannister and you better believe I claim him. Until he does something like, say, renounces his House and swears an oath of allegiance to a different set I will rep Tyrion as a part of House Lannister.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:camby:

Tyrion is House Lannister and you better believe I claim him. Until he does something like, say, renounces his House and swears an oath of allegiance to a different set I will rep Tyrion as a part of House Lannister.
so you got like 34 more minutes of airtime before you stop claiming him then?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Say breh, what's with that "father figure" shyt you are always posting in here? Is it something you made up? A meme from another board? It's pretty creepy and weird.
He is a hero of mine, I like the way he handles business . LittleFinger is a father figure to that whole universe , he is the prototype for that world . If he falls I'm riding out for Roose and Ramsey Bolton. A father and brother who I could really rally behind.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
He is a hero of mine, I like the way he handles business . LittleFinger is a father figure to that whole universe , he is the prototype for that world . If he falls I'm riding out for Roose and Ramsey Bolton. A father and brother who I could really rally behind.
coming from someone who stans a character who has yet to have a single line of dialogue in the books or a second of screen time on the show

get some help. you on some lee boyd malvo mixed with Typical Nas Stan shyt :francis:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
coming from someone who stans a character who has yet to have a single line of dialogue in the books or a second of screen time on the show

get some help. you on some lee boyd malvo mixed with Typical Nas Stan shyt :francis:
Wtf are you talking about , Ramsey, Roose and LittleFinger have been all over the place. You watching the right show ? Get of the pipe and save your mind.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Wtf are you talking about , Ramsey, Roose and LittleFinger have been all over the place. You watching the right show ? Get of the pipe and save your mind.
this some caveman level reading and writing breh

If the Mad King is our only bad apple then :yeshrug: yal reppin Stannis like p*ssy didn't have him burning his loyal brehs at the stake

:francis:

I ain't forgot. :comeon:
targaryens had close to 300 years of rule and about 4-5 bad rulers

house baratheon had ONE king and he was terrible :mjlol: track record weak as fukk