Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
On Sunday's episode he told Ramsey about killing Ramsey's mother's husband and raping him under his hanging corpse. His flag is a flayed man. That house of the boltons youtube video above talks about how he reinstated the practice where a lord got to fukk any dudes wife on their wedding night. It's pretty convenient for Ned not to know about any of this shyt. Especially when its apparently super easy for him to find out that Jorah Mormont sold a couple of slaves.

it was her father...:comeon:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
come on son u know as well as anybody that if ned knew for a certainty that anybody was being flayed, roose would have met up with Ice at some point. its a touchy situation because all he has is rumors and even tho these are his bannermen, he cant completely control how they run their lands.

wit jorah most likely somebody snitched on him. if somebody had shown up at winterfell telling ned that roose was flaying and raping his people, roose woulda BEEN dead and ramsey would have been up on the wall with jon snow.

But Ned expects Tywin to completely control the Mountain. All I'm asking is for people to be held to the same standard.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
But Ned expects Tywin to completely control the Mountain. All I'm asking is for people to be held to the same standard.

nah breh look at the timeline. the mountain started raping and pillaging the riverlands after catelyn tully kidnapped tyrion. too much of a coincidence to not consider the possibility tywin sent the mountain on the rape and pillage spree as revenge.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah breh look at the timeline. the mountain started raping and pillaging the riverlands after catelyn tully kidnapped tyrion. too much of a coincidence to not consider the possibility tywin sent the mountain on the rape and pillage spree as revenge.

It was also right after he lost a tournament and publically dissed the king. Ned didn't even have any real evidence it was him. Just the word of some shook peasant that a large man fukked up his town. For all Ned knows it could have been his son's pet retard running wild. I don't think Ned would take too kindly to being called to King's Landing because some peasant told the Hand that Roose was running wild.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It was also right after he lost a tournament and publically dissed the king. Ned didn't even have any real evidence it was him. Just the word of some shook peasant that a large man fukked up his town. For all Ned knows it could have been his son's pet retard running wild. I don't think Ned would take too kindly to being called to King's Landing because some peasant told the Hand that Roose was running wild.

forgot about the tourney so you got a point there :ehh:. ned would have been stupid to think it had nothing to do with tyrion's kidnapping tho. he had to at least be wary of that.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
forgot about the tourney so you got a point there :ehh:. ned would have been stupid to think it had nothing to do with tyrion's kidnapping tho. he had to at least be wary of that.

Glad we hashed this out civilly. Also good to see we are in agreement that Ned is hypocritical moron who only follows his self-imposed code of honor when it is convenient :wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I am at Joffrey levels of hate with Ramsey. Maybe even greater levels because as much as I hated Joffrey it was a "love to hate" kinda thing where I was interested in what he did next even though I hated what he eventually ended up doing.
With Ramsey I just hate the character and want him off the TV screen. And he can take Reek and that bony hipped Psycho Becky with him. Best scene of the whole show was Roose laying the verbal smackdown on Ramsey with intimate details of his conception.

I can't see this show allowing Ramsey to go full rat b*stard on Sansa either. She suffered a lot of indignities from Joffrey but it never got to the physical torture levels that Ramsey traffics in. So I am curious to see how the show depicts this forced coupling and whether we see Sansa become proactive or if she reverts to damsel in distress mode.

King Stannis still is the MVP of this season. And that little grammar correction he made of the ignorant Crow's butchering of the Queen's English was a nice insight into the guys rigid personality. Hoping he rolls into The North and chops Ramsey's head off.

I have said it before but the two best things about Dany as a character was that she stayed buck nekkid and she controlled dragons. Take away her nude scenes and make her shook of her own dragons and she is just a mildly annoying white chick. The Stone Men attack was cool and Jorah and Tyrion bonding a bit was fine but taking the slow approach to getting Tyrion to be Dany's adisor is not a good look. Dany and her storyline desperately need Tyrion's (and Varys') presence to make me give a single damn about the goings on in Mereen.
From what I see Ramsay was born a b*stard...dude always wanted the Highborn status..he's insecure as shyt,if she listens to Littlefinger she could have Ramsay wrapped around her finger...just pretend to love him and show him kindness and he is all hers.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Food Mane grasping at any straw he can find because he is embarassed by the Lannisters and wants to deflect the attention

When was the last Lannister W? Season 3?:francis:

Balance of power has shifted. Starks are in complete control. We run Kings Landing too, they just dont know it yet:eat:

:heh: First off, we have the throne and that is the ultimate W seeing how as the show is called Game of Thrones

Second, here is quick list of Lannister wins since season 3
  • Tywin melted down Stark greatsword (:russ:)
  • Jaime overcame adversity and learned to fight with one hand inspiring disabled children all over Westeros and beyond
  • Joffrey shamed all of you loser houses with some midget Broadway at the greatest wedding King's Landing has ever seen
  • Tywin repaired broken alliances by awarding Oberyn a seat on the small council
  • Jaime rescued Sansa by providing Brienne with the tools necessary to keep her oath
  • Tommen becomes the King of Westeros
  • Tyrion enlists Oberyn to fight for him
  • Lannister champion The Mountain defeats Dornish scumbag, bisexual and hep c patient Oberyn in single combat
  • Lannister champion The Mountain undergoes super secret cutting edge surgery to become more powerful
  • Tyrion escapes the dungeons and clicks up with the powerful eunuch
  • Young Lancel gets his mind right and becomes the leader of a powerful squad of religious zealots
  • Jaime leaves to rescue his daughter from the House of Saud
  • Cersei takes total control over the small council
  • Kevan takes control of Casterly Rock
  • Cersei has Loras arrested
  • Tommen gets laid
  • Tyrion fights off stone monsters and gets closer to taking control of the dragons
The whole show has basically been a non-stop W for us :ehh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
we letting all the houses in westeros kill each other off and get comfortable, then we gon swoop in and make easy work of ya with dragon fire :sas1:

so ya'll talk this big talk yet u need to have a handicap advantage just to even step foot in Westeros? :heh:

Ya'll been talking that noise since the Dragons grew, Khalessi got an army and ships, and she freed some slaves. Again i ask,wtf is the delay? go claim that throne already