Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
That bony hipped bytch still sexy to me :mjcry:
Nothing to be ashamed about. She's cute as hell.

Charlotte_Hope.jpg

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Thorne bout to take over castle black agin when the snow man leaves

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:usure: u really think roose was doing any of that out in the open? roose is extremely subdued compared to ramsey and thats cause he knew what ned would have done to him if he behaved anything like ramsey.
So his house sigil is a flayed man. He spoke to rob about flaying the lanister men. He has a damn torture chamber in the basement. And in this world, is any secret safe.

Nobody in the entire north ever spoke of the boltons torturing anyone? Hanging people for nonsense. Raping women

Come on now. Ned was friends with people who did questionable shyt all the time. shyt king Robert was smashing hoes, drunk all day, cheating, and wanted to murder a girl and his baby. And he just made some speeches and still kicked it with the homie

Ned's honor was for ned

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
we letting all the houses in westeros kill each other off and get comfortable, then we gon swoop in and make easy work of ya with dragon fire :sas1:
Exactly!!! Motherfukkers acting like they don't even watch the show

Daario got her an entire navy. So she has ships, an army, let's not forget we still got some dothraki left, 3 grown or teenage dragons, etc etc

She clearly asked if they could take kings landing. Barristan told her yes they could. SHE decided to stay after the slavers came back

Queen out here saying fukk the throne, let me free these slaves first and end slavery.... Then come kick your fukking ass.

How can you not ride for that?