Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
:heh: First off, we have the throne and that is the ultimate W seeing how as the show is called Game of Thrones

Second, here is quick list of Lannister wins since season 3
  • Tywin melted down Stark greatsword (:russ:) - who cares
  • Jaime overcame adversity and learned to fight with one hand inspiring disabled children all over Westeros and beyond - :beli:
  • Joffrey shamed all of you loser houses with some midget Broadway at the greatest wedding King's Landing has ever seen - and then died :russ:
  • Tywin repaired broken alliances by awarding Oberyn a seat on the small council - now Dorne is sending death threats to the council
  • Jaime rescued Sansa by providing Brienne with the tools necessary to keep her oath - Sansa is in even worse hands now
  • Tommen becomes the King of Westeros - quick to back down in front of the p*ssy ass Sparrows, 24/7 thirst for a Queen who's playing him
  • Tyrion enlists Oberyn to fight for him - he LOST :dahell:
  • Lannister champion The Mountain defeats Dornish scumbag, bisexual and hep c patient Oberyn in single combat - you just claimed this as a W
  • Lannister champion The Mountain undergoes super secret cutting edge surgery to become more powerful - yet to even happen
  • Tyrion escapes the dungeons and clicks up with the powerful eunuch - really not a Lannister W because he kills Tywin who ran that house :childplease:
  • Young Lancel gets his mind right and becomes the leader of a powerful squad of religious zealots - not a Lannister W AT ALL
  • Jaime leaves to rescue his daughter from the House of Saud - we don't know how successful he is yet. already almost got murked :mjlol:
  • Cersei takes total control over the small council - Kevan Lannister told you what he thinks of this already :lolbron:
  • Kevan takes control of Casterly Rock - already under Lannister control
  • Cersei has Loras arrested - piss off the new Queen and the thirsty King brehs
  • Tommen gets laid - I'll give you this one
  • Tyrion fights off stone monsters and gets closer to taking control of the dragons - kicks one or two and falls into the sea, only survives cause of Jorah The Simp
The whole show has basically been a non-stop W (L) for us :ehh:

and I'm not even #StarkSet

#StannisSet :blessed:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
so ya'll talk this big talk yet u need to have a handicap advantage just to even step foot in Westeros? :heh:

Ya'll been talking that noise since the Dragons grew, Khalessi got an army and ships, and she freed some slaves. Again i ask,wtf is the delay? go claim that throne already

You sound nervous breh :sas1:

I'm assuming the handicap advantage you referring to is the dragons :pachaha::pachaha: I know deep down inside you like. ":merchant:its not fair they got mystical fire breathing creatures how we suppose to compete with that"

Exactly :ufdup: you should've chosen targset and you wouldn't be shaking in your boots wondering why we taking so long

Its like when momma beats ya ass and she tell you "wait till your daddy gets home :birdman:" and you sitting at home like :lupe:...:pachaha: That's all of westeros right now we got ya nikkas shook b :pachaha:

Daps
On Sunday's episode he told Ramsey about killing Ramsey's mother's husband and raping him under his hanging corpse. His flag is a flayed man. That house of the boltons youtube video above talks about how he reinstated the practice where a lord got to fukk any dudes wife on their wedding night. It's pretty convenient for Ned not to know about any of this shyt. Especially when its apparently super easy for him to find out that Jorah Mormont sold a couple of slaves.

Quick question, how old is Ramsay in relation to Jon? Cuz Jon was born just before Ned began ruling the North.

There's no telling if that story happened before or after Ned outlawed flaying...it could've been that action that motivated Ned to outlaw flaying (basically slapping Roose in the face). And that could've led to Roose resenting the Starks and waiting in the wing until the perfect time to betray them.

Glad we hashed this out civilly. Also good to see we are in agreement that Ned is hypocritical moron who only follows his self-imposed code of honor when it is convenient :wow:

Watch your mouth, boi, shyt can get real uncivil real quick.
ibvBljRLdJFYXb.png

#StarkSet #WolfGang

Daps
Its like when momma beats ya ass and she tell you "wait till your daddy gets home :birdman:" and you sitting at home like :lupe:...:pachaha: That's all of westeros right now we got ya nikkas shook b :pachaha:

:what:

The only person in Westeros giving any fukks about your irrelevant ass set is a decrepit old man at the Wall.

And all he feels is sympathy. :umad:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

The only person in Westeros giving any fukks about your irrelevant ass set is a decrepit old man at the Wall.

This gets touched almost every season when Varys or someone mentions Dany and her dragons in KL. Reactions are always one of :duck: :stopitslime: :comeon: :childplease:

Tywin from last season: "Dragons haven't won wars in over 300 years, armies win them all the time. She must be dealt with."

Pycelle: "How my lord? By force?"

Tywin: "Eventually, if it comes to that." :manny: To Varys "Can your birds find their way to Mereen?"

This move leads her to banishing her war advisor that knows Westeros and then she loses Barristan down the line. Now she has disobedient dragons.

Targset can't talk until Dany mobilizes for Westeros.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
On Sunday's episode he told Ramsey about killing Ramsey's mother's husband and raping him under his hanging corpse. His flag is a flayed man. That house of the boltons youtube video above talks about how he reinstated the practice where a lord got to fukk any dudes wife on their wedding night. It's pretty convenient for Ned not to know about any of this shyt. Especially when its apparently super easy for him to find out that Jorah Mormont sold a couple of slaves.
Before Robert's rebellion, Ned's father was warden of the North. 2 things are possible. Number 1, Ned's father was warden when Roose raped Ramsey's mother. Number 2, Ned outlawed flaying because of what Roose did but couldn't punish him because it wasn't illegal. Either way Lord Eddard Stark's honor is still above reproach. Especially from a Lannister stan of all people :pacspit:

it was her father...:comeon:
Husband

:heh: First off, we have the throne and that is the ultimate W seeing how as the show is called Game of Thrones

Second, here is quick list of Lannister wins since season 3
  • Tywin melted down Stark greatsword (:russ:)
  • Jaime overcame adversity and learned to fight with one hand inspiring disabled children all over Westeros and beyond
  • Joffrey shamed all of you loser houses with some midget Broadway at the greatest wedding King's Landing has ever seen
  • Tywin repaired broken alliances by awarding Oberyn a seat on the small council
  • Jaime rescued Sansa by providing Brienne with the tools necessary to keep her oath
  • Tommen becomes the King of Westeros
  • Tyrion enlists Oberyn to fight for him
  • Lannister champion The Mountain defeats Dornish scumbag, bisexual and hep c patient Oberyn in single combat
  • Lannister champion The Mountain undergoes super secret cutting edge surgery to become more powerful
  • Tyrion escapes the dungeons and clicks up with the powerful eunuch
  • Young Lancel gets his mind right and becomes the leader of a powerful squad of religious zealots
  • Jaime leaves to rescue his daughter from the House of Saud
  • Cersei takes total control over the small council
  • Kevan takes control of Casterly Rock
  • Cersei has Loras arrested
  • Tommen gets laid
  • Tyrion fights off stone monsters and gets closer to taking control of the dragons
The whole show has basically been a non-stop W for us :ehh:
Gotta :salute: those spin skills

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This gets touched almost every season when Varys or someone mentions Dany and her dragons in KL. Reactions are always one of :duck: :stopitslime: :comeon: :childplease:

Tywin from last season: "Dragons haven't won wars in over 300 years, armies win them all the time. She must be dealt with."

Pycelle: "How my lord? By force?"

Tywin: "Eventually, if it comes to that." :manny: To Varys "Can your birds find their way to Mereen?"

This move leads her to banishing her war advisor that knows Westeros and then she loses Barristan down the line. Now she has disobedient dragons.

Targset can't talk until Dany mobilizes for Westeros.
If Targset "can't talk" then all these Stark reppin lames need to sit in the corner

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If Targset "can't talk" then all these Stark reppin lames need to sit in the corner

I agree. I also don't like the Stannis and Night Watch dikk riding that has been going amongst Stark stans.

A lot of these sets are in shambles if you ask me. Especially Lannister and Stark.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This whole Bolton's torturing convo is retarded :why:

The Bolton's have a flayed man on their sigil because they used to Flay men on the regular, for centuries. Ned wasn't turning a blind eye to these devil's, it was Ned fukking Stark who outlawed flaying in the North.

You guys have no evidence that they were flaying people under Ned's rule after he outlawed it.

Watch yo mouth when talking about Lord Eddard you fakkits! :pacspit:

i didn't say he flayed them when ned was around... i said he was torturing nikkas, doing crazy wild shyt like hanging people and raping their wives, and a bunch of other fukkery that ned didn't mind going on

all the lords were friends acquaintances with bannermen who had questionable honor. every single house u name and i can go to the backstory and find u some questionable bannermen.

that was more my point... that ned wasn't so high and mighty that he'd turn away the boltons for doing wild shyt... he needed them as bannermen so he excused their behavior

people in here acting like the boltons moved like the cia and nobody ever knew anything... and if ned knew he'd disown them or something

no

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i really don't get how yall gon act like jon aint stark set? and how is the house of stark in shambles?

sansa is poised to grab that lady of winterfell title while the boltons get that work
arya is training in bravos
bran got blessings on blessings of superpowers
jon bout to save the realm so yall fukkboi stannis, lannis, and targset nikkas can continue to bicker over the throne
we don't even know what rickon is capable of :banderas:

Starks are alive and well...we got a position. yall Lannisters bout to defeat yourselves letting Cersei run shyt :mjlol: only dude with some scruples and dignity in your set in Tyrion, Jamie could halfway be ok but dude got Jorah levels of simpery in his blood for his own damn sister. :damn:

Stannis cool, but he's not winning this, it is known :ufdup:...the night is dark and full of losers :umad:

Targs....might as well be Tards :skip:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

:sas1: the people will flock to a targaryen queen who comes back home with dragons and I expect dorne to ride with us 2 :sas2:

We built kings landing, we built the iron throne, and we united the seven kingdoms. Its our goddamn destiny breh :youngsabo: