Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i didn't say he flayed them when ned was around... i said he was torturing nikkas, doing crazy wild shyt like hanging people and raping their wives, and a bunch of other fukkery that ned didn't mind going on

that was more my point... that ned wasn't so high and mighty that he'd turn away the boltons for doing wild shyt... he needed them as bannermen so he excused their behavior

people in here acting like the boltons moved like the cia and nobody ever knew anything... and if ned knew he'd disown them or something

no

he couldnt legally turn them away. the dreadfort is their land and the boltons bent the knee so he couldnt just wipe them out. ned didnt have no proof of anything only hearsay.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i really don't get how yall gon act like jon aint stark set? and how is the house of stark in shambles?

sansa is poised to grab that lady of winterfell title while the boltons get that work
arya is training in bravos
bran got blessings on blessings of superpowers
jon bout to save the realm so yall fukkboi stannis, lannis, and targset nikkas can continue to bicker over the throne
we don't even know what rickon is capable of :banderas:

Starks are alive and well...we got a position. yall Lannisters bout to defeat yourselves letting Cersei run shyt :mjlol: only dude with some scruples and dignity in your set in Tyrion, Jamie could halfway be ok but dude got Jorah levels of simpery in his blood for his own damn sister. :damn:

Stannis cool, but he's not winning this, it is known :ufdup:...the night is dark and full of losers :umad:

Targs....might as well be Tards :skip:
what's that thing that happens when you join night watch?

oh yea... renounce all titles etc etc etc... he has turned down the starks when he left, when he said the oath, when he didn't go to avenge his pops, or brother, or family and friends, when he was offered lik e2-3 times to get an offiicial stark name AND winterfell

it's over breh... he's with the nights watch now

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
and I'm not even #StarkSet

#StannisSet :blessed:

I appreciate an honorable man from StannisSet putting a Lannister in his place, but :whoa: at "who cares" in regards to Ice being melted

Thats a major moment right there, generations of irreplaceable tradition and heritage

But it happened in the first 10 seconds of season 4 and was the last time the Lannisters ever caught a real W

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
  • Jaime overcame adversity and learned to fight with one hand inspiring disabled children all over Westeros and beyond
  • Tywin repaired broken alliances by awarding Oberyn a seat on the small council
  • Jaime rescued Sansa by providing Brienne with the tools necessary to keep her oath
  • Tyrion enlists Oberyn to fight for him
  • Lannister champion The Mountain defeats Dornish scumbag, bisexual and hep c patient Oberyn in single combat
  • Young Lancel gets his mind right and becomes the leader of a powerful squad of religious zealots

Take a look in that mirror bruh

im-retarded.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
what's that thing that happens when you join night watch?

oh yea... renounce all titles etc etc etc... he has turned down the starks when he left, when he said the oath, when he didn't go to avenge his pops, or brother, or family and friends, when he was offered lik e2-3 times to get an offiicial stark name AND winterfell

it's over breh... he's with the nights watch now
Renounce titles, yea. Your blood? Nah...who did he first want to go look for? Oh yea, UNCLE Benjen, that's right. A STARK has always manned the nights watch :sas2:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Renounce titles, yea. Your blood? Nah...who did he first want to go look for? Oh yea, UNCLE Benjen, that's right. A STARK has always manned the nights watch :sas2:
so what if his mom/pops is from another house (not a spoiler, hasn't been written yet, no one knows)

we going off the dad's name... or the mom's.......... and i plan on remembering this answer

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
so what if his mom/pops is from another house (not a spoiler, hasn't been written yet, no one knows)

we going off the dad's name... or the mom's.......... and i plan on remembering this answer

Stark blood

Raised by Starks

The other half can:camby:

The Starks have the blood of the First Men running through their veins

All families that dont can :camby:because they are of lesser importance

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Both...seems like Ned's kids always had their tully looks/lineage mentioned, but of course in those times you carried your dads name and legacy so it is what it is. and I know what you're getting at which is why it pains me that I root for jon "in present state" cuz if... then ughhhh lol (trying not to spoil)

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
It's been a while :wow: Shout out to all the sets though.

Still don't feel bad for Theon fukkboy Greyjoy :pacspit: Only got room in my heart for one fukkboy redemption story and Jamie got that slot. Thought Reek was gonna be a man for a second and tell Sansa that Professor B and Rickon the don where still alive but can't expect anything from a fukkboy but to be a fukkboy.

Roose dropping that story on Mothers Day of all days :damn:When the Boltons get that Ether :banderas: No spoiler though :whoa: Just wishful thinking.

Was about to clown Sams girl about acting like she was raised in a one room barn, but then i remembered that she was raised in a one room barn. Sam was answering them questions with the :francis: face. Wife a single mother brehs.

Stannis looking real heavy in them streets, the conversations he had with half hand and Sam let you know that strategery game on point. His wife still look she hittin that Heisenberg though.She always look depressed like she ain't a fukking queen. I don't care what set you rep, negs on deck for nikkas slandering princess shireen:ufdup: She just living life outchea being happy surrounded by rapists and muderers like its nothing.

Grey Worm having the worst luck ever bruh, fought off 20 goons, survived with a flashing health bar, got the baddest chick in the game ready to give him the sweet pwussy but he ain't got no dikk :mjcry: An L this bad, he gotta take a DNA test, he might be part Stark or Lannister.

Meanwhile Indian Jewfro having the best luck ever, he went from nearly being eaten by dragons to get husbanded by the mother of dragons. nikka can't even swing a sword. This show really don't reward hard work at all.

Disease or not, Sir Jorrah of the friendzone was gonna turn to stone anyway when he popped up and seen Indian Jewfro getting to sex up kelly c just cause

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's been a while :wow: Shout out to all the sets though.

Still don't feel bad for Theon fukkboy Greyjoy :pacspit: Only got room in my heart for one fukkboy redemption story and Jamie got that slot. Thought Reek was gonna be a man for a second and tell Sansa that Professor B and Rickon the don where still alive but can't expect anything from a fukkboy but to be a fukkboy.

Roose dropping that story on Mothers Day of all days :damn:When the Boltons get that Ether :banderas: No spoiler though :whoa: Just wishful thinking.

Was about to clown Sams girl about acting like she was raised in a one room barn, but then i remembered that she was raised in a one room barn. Sam was answering them questions with the :francis: face. Wife a single mother brehs.

Stannis looking real heavy in them streets, the conversations he had with half hand and Sam let you know that strategery game on point. His wife still look she hittin that Heisenberg though.She always look depressed like she ain't a fukking queen. I don't care what set you rep, negs on deck for nikkas slandering princess shireen:ufdup: She just living life outchea being happy surrounded by rapists and muderers like its nothing.

Grey Worm having the worst luck ever bruh, fought off 20 goons, survived with a flashing health bar, got the baddest chick in the game ready to give him the sweet pwussy but he ain't got no dikk :mjcry: An L this bad, he gotta take a DNA test, he might be part Stark or Lannister.

Meanwhile Indian Jewfro having the best luck ever, he went from nearly being eaten by dragons to get husbanded by the mother of dragons. nikka can't even swing a sword. This show really don't reward hard work at all.

Disease or not, Sir Jorrah of the friendzone was gonna turn to stone anyway when he popped up and seen Indian Jewfro getting to sex up kelly c just cause
I love the coli