Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
what dragons? the ones that won't listen to pawgleesi?

:leon:

i dont know breh, drogon gave her the :shaq: face and rhaegal and vyserion just had a indoor BBQ with one of her enemies.

they gon listen to they mama eventually and when its ON COMMAND everyone in westeros gonna be shytting bricks :ahh::ahh:

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
nd yal already know lionel richie ain't about to touch cheeks :heh:

:usure:

*lionel looks at dany*

"I can see it in your eyes..."

013d8-6a00e54fdd46f48833017d43184ab8970c-500wi.jpg

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

A poor peasant boy deserts the Nightwatch because he is terrified of white walkers? Off with his head :damn:

One of your bannerman rapes, kills and proudly reps torture on his flag? All good if he holds a strategic position and supports my Lordship :mjpls:
@Adam3000 didn't the Starks attempt to stop the Roose and/or Ramsey from all the shyt they were doing? I think I remember that

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And whatever happened to that wilding bytch who took Bran's younger brother? she was a good character too. She hasnt been shown since the end of season 3

That's the one problem I have with this show, too many characters I don't get how they can just go so long without dropping in on characters when they invest so much time on them.

It's a massive undertaking to condense substantial novels into a 13-14.5 hour season. Look at the Harry Potter or LOTR films which still left out a lot of background and characters to fit to the big screen and still topped 2.75/3 Hour times.

I get that, but we haven't even got a hint of what they are up to over about a season and a half now. I just don't see why there hasn't even been a scene or two over this time.

Well this isn't a show issue because her and rickon aren't heard from in the book at this point as well. No one knows what they are doing but you figure that Rickon will play a part in whats happening in the North in the future.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

A poor peasant boy deserts the Nightwatch because he is terrified of white walkers? Off with his head :damn:

One of your bannerman rapes, kills and proudly reps torture on his flag? All good if he holds a strategic position and supports my Lordship :mjpls:

That's unfair, breh. Bolton kept the torture stuff on the DL when Ned was around. Roose "No tales were ever told of me. Do you think I would be sitting here if it were otherwise?..... you must be more discreet. A peaceful land, a quiet people. That has always been my rule......"

Also that poor peasant boy should have taken whatever punishment before joining the Night's Watch if he was going to be a craven.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I was like :ahh::banderas: when theon was being tortured at first but at this point just kill him and put him out of his misery :scustsa:

Exactly how the rest of the world feels. Like, the guy got his dikk took breh. After that, I was saying just murk the guy off. But hey, the Starks raise losers. #TargSet #DragonsAllAround #Khalessigonnagivethep*ssyup
Yo where is little broke legs?