Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Reek freaks me the fukk out man, still. His transformation from season 1 to now is one of the most horrifying transformations in TV history. Ramsey broke his will as a human being :wow:

yo i feel for the actor too.

you know dude's face was :huhldup: when he first saw the direction they were taking his character in.

:wtf:"another scene in the dog cage!?! the fukk."

:dwillhuh:"how long i gotta stay tied up for"
:mjcry:"i'm not really crying... just getting into character"

i dont even know how he could look the other actor in the eye (the one that plays ramsay) when they're off camera.:scust:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: u really think roose was doing any of that out in the open? roose is extremely subdued compared to ramsey and thats cause he knew what ned would have done to him if he behaved anything like ramsey.

roose wasn't exactly boasting about that shyt.

:camby:

So all this savagery was going on and Ned never heard a whisper? Even if he didn't, I thought lords were responsible for the actions of their bannermen? That's what Ned said when he called Tywin to King's Landing when the Mountain was Rooseing around raping and pillaging.

:sas2:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

So all this savagery was going on and Ned never heard a whisper? Even if he didn't, I thought lords were responsible for the actions of their bannermen? That's what Ned said when he called Tywin to King's Landing when the Mountain was Rooseing around raping and pillaging.

The Bolton's flag is literally a flayed man :mjlol: Ned had to be aware. Its just that convenient Stark honor

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bolton's flag is literally a flayed man :mjlol: Ned had to be aware. Its just that convenient Stark honor

:dead:

A poor peasant boy deserts the Nightwatch because he is terrified of white walkers? Off with his head :damn:

One of your bannerman rapes, kills and proudly reps torture on his flag? All good if he holds a strategic position and supports my Lordship :mjpls:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

so all that incest was going on and Tywin never heard a whisper? even if he didnt, i thought DADS were responsible for the actions of their CHILDREN?

and ned sent a summons to tywin because it was obviously tywin who was sending his mad dog to do dirty work for him after catelyn took his son. nobody would have thought ned would send roose to flay anybody.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so all that incest was going on and Tywin never heard a whisper? even if he didnt, i thought DADS were responsible for the actions of their CHILDREN?

and ned sent a summons to tywin because it was obviously tywin who was sending his mad dog to do dirty work for him after catelyn took his son. nobody would have thought ned would send roose to flay anybody.

Convenient honor, convenient subject changes. Typical stark stan. We could find out next week Bran and Rickon have been fukking and you all would be in here justifying it.

It's an ancient northern practice :damn:
They're trying to preserve the bloodline :damn:
They actually love each other unlike Jamie and Cersei :damn:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
So Ned banishes Jorah for selling slaves but he is cool with Roose raping women, killing their husbands, flaying dudes, and throwing babies in the river? The convenient honor of a Stark.

Go fukk yourself.

It's the Honorable Lord Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell, Hand of the King, Lord Paramount of the North, Warden of the North, to you fukk boi

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Convenient honor, convenient subject changes. Typical stark stan. We could find out next week Bran and Rickon have been fukking and you all would be in here justifying it.

It's an ancient northern practice :damn:
They're trying to preserve the bloodline :damn:
They actually love each other unlike Jamie and Cersei :damn:

not a subject change, just pointing out the hypocrisy of a lannister stan talking about ned not knowing what his bannerman is doing on his own land and tywin's kids fukking under the same roof as where he lives.

if ned had found out roose were doing dirty shyt roose would be feeding crows right now or up on the wall.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
there ain't no way Ned didn't know about the Boltons being on that other shyt. every time the boltons name came up the whole stark dinner table would :scust: they just needed them around. hypocrites as always

just like #starkset in here trying to claim john snow:mjpls:
Go fukk yourself.

It's the Honorable Lord Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell, Hand of the King, Lord Paramount of the North, Warden of the North, to you fukk boi
don't forget dead dumbass :mjlol:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
there ain't no way Ned didn't know about the Boltons being on that other shyt. every time the boltons name came up the whole stark dinner table would :scust: they just needed them around. hypocrites as always

just like #starkset in here trying to claim john snow:mjpls:

don't forget dead dumbass :mjlol:

Every Lord of every part of the country has at least 20 bannermen under him with their own lands and at least 2 or 3 of them are dirt bags. Ya reaching if ya think Ned knew what was going on in the dreadfort and let it rock. Ned was all about justice and flaying is illegal, which is why roose wasn't even claiming Ramsey like that until Ned died.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
We have to remember, at the end of the day, these people are from the medieval era and the relationships and bonds between houses formed aren't always the most pleasurable or favorable from the viewer's perspective. What's great about these shows is that our heroes often have to put up with someone they loathe in order to achieve their goals....

ie, to paraphrase another great HBO show, Tony Soprano and Phil Leotardo hated each other, but they made it work (as long as they could anyway) even though they had members in their crews that were loose cannons so to speak.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
So Ned banishes Jorah for selling slaves but he is cool with Roose raping women, killing their husbands, flaying dudes, and throwing babies in the river? The convenient honor of a Stark.

:skip:
Target over here trying to drag another family's name through the mud now that their queen is smutting herself out again and looking stupid out in them Essos streets.
Flaying has long been outlawed in the north. Prior to this, the Boltons had done it for centuries. Not to mention, they had a history of occasionally making trouble out there with them having to be beaten up every once in a while. Roose was smart enough to be lowkey in his atrocities though and word of them never got to Lord Eddard Stark. That being said, the Boltons had long been the creepy neighbor that you don't really talk to, hence the Stark's aversion to Roose.

her and Rickon chillin and there's not much to show. they'll be back in the story eventually
:ufdup:
You lucky you changed this is in time. :leostare:
The disrespect. :scusthov: