Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
My father figure makes his return to kings landing next week to checkmate Cersi with his father figure. Little Finger just set the Boltons and Stannis to fight with the winner losing even more. Sparrow gang is Byrd gang . He got Sansa playing chess now with her slick comment to Roose, setting Ramsey anger up. I bet he kills his father to secure his place when Sansa suggests it too make her happy.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Brienne/Pod's storyline seems to be going nowhere fast. Hopefully they do something interesting soon.
she was just talking about how she wants to kill Stannis. she's in/near Winterfell, and Stannis is on his way to Winterfell...

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
she was just talking about how she wants to kill Stannis. she's in/near Winterfell, and Stannis is on his way to Winterfell...
Yeah but I doubt that storyline is gonna be resolved by the end of this season. I think this season is gonna end with the Battle between Stannis and the Boltons. I think she might try to help Sansa escape the Boltons during the confusion but I doubt she meets up with Stannis this season to face him.

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
One minor, yet pressing question.....How theeeee fukk are those dragons gonna get out of that little ass door to the dungeon?

Countdown until Sir Friendzone risks his life to save Daenerys in a touching moment where he reveals his undying love for her...

I thought dragon's didn't grow unless they were outside and free and in the sunlight?

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
And whatever happened to that wilding bytch who took Bran's younger brother? she was a good character too. She hasnt been shown since the end of season 3

That's the one problem I have with this show, too many characters I don't get how they can just go so long without dropping in on characters when they invest so much time on them.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
That's the one problem I have with this show, too many characters I don't get how they can just go so long without dropping in on characters when they invest so much time on them.

It's a massive undertaking to condense substantial novels into a 13-14.5 hour season. Look at the Harry Potter or LOTR films which still left out a lot of background and characters to fit to the big screen and still topped 2.75/3 Hour times.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
It's a massive undertaking to condense substantial novels into a 13-14.5 hour season. Look at the Harry Potter or LOTR films which still left out a lot of background and characters to fit to the big screen and still topped 2.75/3 Hour times.

I get that, but we haven't even got a hint of what they are up to over about a season and a half now. I just don't see why there hasn't even been a scene or two over this time.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I get that, but we haven't even got a hint of what they are up to over about a season and a half now. I just don't see why there hasn't even been a scene or two over this time.
they simply don't have the budget to film the amount of content needed to continue to move the story forward while also maintaining every story line/character arc. it sucks, and it's definitely a reason i'll (at some point in life) attempt to read the books, but i understand the constraint. the quality of the cinematography, the time they invest in sets, costumes, and filming on location, you just can't sustain that

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
they simply don't have the budget to film the amount of content needed to continue to move the story forward while also maintaining every story line/character arc. it sucks, and it's definitely a reason i'll (at some point in life) attempt to read the books, but i understand the constraint. the quality of the cinematography, the time they invest in sets, costumes, and filming on location, you just can't sustain that

:ehh: might be time for me to start the books myself

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
And whatever happened to that wilding bytch who took Bran's younger brother? she was a good character too. She hasnt been shown since the end of season 3
her and Rickon chillin and there's not much to show. they'll be back in the story eventually

Last edited: