Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
so westeros supposed to be scared of khaleesi and her dragons and what does she do?

lock up her dragons..

stay getting piped by some dirty sellsword with hpv while her best men out there getting killed..

n now not only is she giving in to the demands of the people that killed her top knight, but she gonna marry one of them too..

meanwhile, over in westeros, only her old ass grand-uncle gives a fukk

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Valryia is beautiful though...I wonder if GRRM will ever release any books/encyclopedias on the families that ran it. The dope shyt about Game of Thrones is its soooooooooo much shyt they can explore if they ever choose to.
He already did

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
So Ned banishes Jorah for selling slaves but he is cool with Roose raping women, killing their husbands, flaying dudes, and throwing babies in the river? The convenient honor of a Stark.

:usure: u really think roose was doing any of that out in the open? roose is extremely subdued compared to ramsey and thats cause he knew what ned would have done to him if he behaved anything like ramsey.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
So Ned banishes Jorah for selling slaves but he is cool with Roose raping women, killing their husbands, flaying dudes, and throwing babies in the river? The convenient honor of a Stark.

Roose kept his hobbies low-key and repeatedly warned Ramsey to do the same. Talk about a crazy family tree (no pun intended) with Roose's wonderful tale of Ramsey's mother....

But the season so far, intense foreshadowing on things to come, death, vengeance, rebirth, growth, and the eloquent ideal that the truth tends to be much uglier than the legend or myth that surrounds it.

With the previews for next week, I think Bronn is about to go mainly because he wanted to have:
a) A boring death
b) Live to an old age
c) Sand Snakes are gunning for him and Jamie

Perhaps Theon will have a Return of the Jedi moment :demonic:and give the work to Ramsey if the consummation is as bad as we've all been hearing...

King's Landing ISIS Goons will continue to cause havoc, thanks Cersei, but I think that plan will backfire on you soon enough....:sas1:

:patrice: can someone explain the house of valarya joke...I really don't get it :patrice:

Back when Nas and Cam'ron had beef, Nas threw the line out at Cam, stating "You got a house in Virginia, the only way you sicker than us"...which was a big rumor back then because Cam looked rather sickly.

House in Virgina = HIV
House in Valryia = Greyscale

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I got bored when I realized they were setting up shop in Meereen. My problem with that is they've not really explored the city so much as explain it. I'm hoping they make her fail a bit before the gawds roll in all fully-bearded and fully-robed. Marrying that dude seems like a smart move though.

I accidentally watched the lore of game of thrones on youtube a couple days ago when I needed something to listen to. I had just literally learned that stuff about how fukked up Roose and Ramsay really are. I could just see Ramsay thinking "well yeah, it had to happen they didn't tell you they got married."
Which YouTube video? Share

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
quality>quantity. trust me, you don't want 90min.
There is so much that doesn't get covered or is half developed, they can easily have 30 more minutes and not be enough.

- dorne/sand snakes/Martells
- sparrows/loras/tyrells
- arya's training
- what the fukk is going on in the iron islands
- what is varys up to now that tyrion has been missing
-cersei/little finger
- stannis can actually have more screen time, seems he's more intricate in the book
- some other characters that were cut from the book
-bran? (Not sure if him being cut was a time constraint or puberty)

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I am at Joffrey levels of hate with Ramsey. Maybe even greater levels because as much as I hated Joffrey it was a "love to hate" kinda thing where I was interested in what he did next even though I hated what he eventually ended up doing.
With Ramsey I just hate the character and want him off the TV screen. And he can take Reek and that bony hipped Psycho Becky with him. Best scene of the whole show was Roose laying the verbal smackdown on Ramsey with intimate details of his conception.

I can't see this show allowing Ramsey to go full rat b*stard on Sansa either. She suffered a lot of indignities from Joffrey but it never got to the physical torture levels that Ramsey traffics in. So I am curious to see how the show depicts this forced coupling and whether we see Sansa become proactive or if she reverts to damsel in distress mode.

King Stannis still is the MVP of this season. And that little grammar correction he made of the ignorant Crow's butchering of the Queen's English was a nice insight into the guys rigid personality. Hoping he rolls into The North and chops Ramsey's head off..
That bony hipped bytch still sexy to me :mjcry:

Reek freaks me the fukk out man, still. His transformation from season 1 to now is one of the most horrifying transformations in TV history. Ramsey broke his will as a human being :wow:

Roose hung that girls father and raped her underneath his swaying corpse :damn: :damn: :damn::damn::damn::damn:

I used to be targ set but Khaleesi is a chump to me at this point, I'm on that King Stannis tip :wow:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
There is so much that doesn't get covered or is half developed, they can easily have 30 more minutes and not be enough.

- dorne/sand snakes/Martells
- sparrows/loras/tyrells
- arya's training
- what the fukk is going on in the iron islands
- what is varys up to now that tyrion has been missing
-cersei/little finger
- some other characters that were cut from the book
-bran? (Not sure if him being cut was a time constraint or puberty)
supposedly bran and crew will not be in this season at all.

need jorah to die already. what is his purpose aside from delivering tyrion? hurry it up. they gonna be buddies now? stop.