Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am at Joffrey levels of hate with Ramsey. Maybe even greater levels because as much as I hated Joffrey it was a "love to hate" kinda thing where I was interested in what he did next even though I hated what he eventually ended up doing.
With Ramsey I just hate the character and want him off the TV screen. And he can take Reek and that bony hipped Psycho Becky with him. Best scene of the whole show was Roose laying the verbal smackdown on Ramsey with intimate details of his conception.

I can't see this show allowing Ramsey to go full rat b*stard on Sansa either. She suffered a lot of indignities from Joffrey but it never got to the physical torture levels that Ramsey traffics in. So I am curious to see how the show depicts this forced coupling and whether we see Sansa become proactive or if she reverts to damsel in distress mode.

King Stannis still is the MVP of this season. And that little grammar correction he made of the ignorant Crow's butchering of the Queen's English was a nice insight into the guys rigid personality. Hoping he rolls into The North and chops Ramsey's head off.

I have said it before but the two best things about Dany as a character was that she stayed buck nekkid and she controlled dragons. Take away her nude scenes and make her shook of her own dragons and she is just a mildly annoying white chick. The Stone Men attack was cool and Jorah and Tyrion bonding a bit was fine but taking the slow approach to getting Tyrion to be Dany's adisor is not a good look. Dany and her storyline desperately need Tyrion's (and Varys') presence to make me give a single damn about the goings on in Mereen.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
So much to digest in this episode. I'm happy to see Stannis taking the threat of the White Walkers seriously and I am hoping that they use the dragonglass on Dragonstone in the future against the White Walkers.

It sucks that Jorah got greyscale. I'm happy he saved Tyrion though.

The actor that plays Reek/Theon is fantastic. That dead look in his eyes is horrifying.

Sansa better keep an eye on that crazy bytch Myranda. I don't trust her.

LOL at Ramsay/Stannis having the creepiest father/son moment ever after Roose tells Ramsay that he raped his mother underneath the swinging corpse of her dead husband.

Brienne/Pod's storyline seems to be going nowhere fast. Hopefully they do something interesting soon.

The Ruins of Valyria were dope as fukk. Not what I was picturing but it looked cool. The Stone Men were frightening.

Kelly C is about to give Lenny Kravitz some p*ssy. Nice.

I really wanna kinda root for Stannis but can't as long as he's rockin with Melisandre. Even if it's for his own gain I can't get with it.

I really want Sansa to take her Littlefinger training to heart and scope out that devious broad before she even makes a real move.

And Brienne. I really want to like her but she's so bad at her job. She can fight like no other but her actual job of protecting people just does not align with that. Plus she and pod are and have been so removed from everything that you care about them less and less each time they're onscreen.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I am at Joffrey levels of hate with Ramsey. Maybe even greater levels because as much as I hated Joffrey it was a "love to hate" kinda thing where I was interested in what he did next even though I hated what he eventually ended up doing.
With Ramsey I just hate the character and want him off the TV screen. And he can take Reek and that bony hipped Psycho Becky with him. Best scene of the whole show was Roose laying the verbal smackdown on Ramsey with intimate details of his conception.

I can't see this show allowing Ramsey to go full rat b*stard on Sansa either. She suffered a lot of indignities from Joffrey but it never got to the physical torture levels that Ramsey traffics in. So I am curious to see how the show depicts this forced coupling and whether we see Sansa become proactive or if she reverts to damsel in distress mode.

King Stannis still is the MVP of this season. And that little grammar correction he made of the ignorant Crow's butchering of the Queen's English was a nice insight into the guys rigid personality. Hoping he rolls into The North and chops Ramsey's head off.

I have said it before but the two best things about Dany as a character was that she stayed buck nekkid and she controlled dragons. Take away her nude scenes and make her shook of her own dragons and she is just a mildly annoying white chick. The Stone Men attack was cool and Jorah and Tyrion bonding a bit was fine but taking the slow approach to getting Tyrion to be Dany's adisor is not a good look. Dany and her storyline desperately need Tyrion's (and Varys') presence to make me give a single damn about the goings on in Mereen.

I got bored when I realized they were setting up shop in Meereen. My problem with that is they've not really explored the city so much as explain it. I'm hoping they make her fail a bit before the gawds roll in all fully-bearded and fully-robed. Marrying that dude seems like a smart move though.

I accidentally watched the lore of game of thrones on youtube a couple days ago when I needed something to listen to. I had just literally learned that stuff about how fukked up Roose and Ramsay really are. I could just see Ramsay thinking "well yeah, it had to happen they didn't tell you they got married."