Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
tumblr_no64n867ZI1qk8rxto1_500.gif

tumblr_no64n867ZI1qk8rxto2_500.gif
:smugsansa:

me and shorty were DYING at this part....she banged back on that fukk nikka on the low after the news of the baby

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Let me get my food and watch this episode before I fukk around, read more of this thread and spoil some shyt for myself :beli:

I wonder sometimes if this actor does legit have some screws loose. He plays this role too damn well.

He did some pretty demonic shyt on Misfits too :russ:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
So much to digest in this episode. I'm happy to see Stannis taking the threat of the White Walkers seriously and I am hoping that they use the dragonglass on Dragonstone in the future against the White Walkers.

It sucks that Jorah got greyscale. I'm happy he saved Tyrion though.

The actor that plays Reek/Theon is fantastic. That dead look in his eyes is horrifying.

Sansa better keep an eye on that crazy bytch Myranda. I don't trust her.

LOL at Ramsay/Stannis having the creepiest father/son moment ever after Roose tells Ramsay that he raped his mother underneath the swinging corpse of her dead husband.

Brienne/Pod's storyline seems to be going nowhere fast. Hopefully they do something interesting soon.

The Ruins of Valyria were dope as fukk. Not what I was picturing but it looked cool. The Stone Men were frightening.

Kelly C is about to give Lenny Kravitz some p*ssy. Nice.