Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Definitely not as much action as seasons past, but with all the storylines right now, there's not much time allocated to each during an episode and the things that happen are a lot more nuanced as opposed to being able to be taken at face value. Even tho they're deviating from the book this season, I think this is the season book readers actually benefit, I've had to look a lot of shyt up for things to make sense and to make me care.

They also need more Arya :smugbiden:

You know what, this is Game of Thrones version of The Wire's "Season 2", misunderstood, but crucial for the events for the next 3 or so seasons. Not every episode has to be a Braveheart re-enactment where people catch work...ala Blackwater Bay or Battle of Castle Black. I agree, nuances make shows such as these that much more enjoyable.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Gilly is so dumb I want to smack the shyt of her whenever she's talking.

That's what happens when your dad is on that incest tip. Where were those sparrow goons when she needed them?:francis:

Credit to Jon Snow for making the decision to beef up his allies, Ollie might not understand it now but when he sees one of those white walkers he will. This episode featured a lot of The North, especially The Boltons. I see Roose is on his Drake steez "I like my girls BBW."
shyt, no wonder Ramsey is so fukked up. The whole backstory on Ramsey's mom was :wow:. Still doesn't excuse dude from chopping off ding dongs and hunting people in the woods :whoa:.

Sir Barriston is gone, bury me a G :salute:but his death is not without merit. Queen Khaleesi starting to get things in check with giving her dragons a Mother's Day snack and opening up the fighting pits to free men. Not sure about marrying young Lionel though :lupe:.

Add more dirt to throw on Jorah's soon to be grave. Dude can't win for losing. Why was he rowing through the City of Doom anyway? Tyrion was literally quoting poems about how shytty a place it was :why:. No wonder they got attacked by the putties, no Rita Repulsa.

If he had untied Tyrion, those extra pair of hands might have saved his own :sas2:.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_no64w65Bbg1t4n65oo2_500.gif
::melishaq:
tumblr_no64w65Bbg1t4n65oo1_500.gif
:dead: