Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
this thread has seriously become :flabbynsick:

i figured a month after this would be popping but guess not.... :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How these heifers only a year apart, Sansa looks 25 and Arya looks 13

Sophie+Turner+Maisie+Williams+20th+Annual+Zuonxx6KAl7l.jpg

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
this thread has seriously become :flabbynsick:

i figured a month after this would be popping but guess not.... :francis:

The energy just seems to be off from previous seasons and fans seem to think this season is "boring" compared to 1-4. I think so far this season has been fantastic, but I feel at times in the minority...
Sansa :whoo:

EDIT: *checks age* :whew:

[Last Year]
:sitdown:

[This Year]
:jawalrus:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
- RIP Ser Barristan, :sadbron:his death lies squarely at Dany's feet as she was too busy playing "hide the soap" with Loverboy instead of protecting her advisers and minding her "kingdom". If Barristan actually had some real gear instead of wearing K-Mart Blue Light Special rags, then he'd still be here.
- Hizdahr zo Loraq came up big, not only is he marrying up, but his credit score is about to be improved too...
:win:
- Ramsey continues to make me wish a Dexter, Joker, or Hannibal Lector would just magically pop up in Winterfell to teach him some manners.
:demonic:
-No need to worry because "The North Remembers"
:smugdraper:
- Stannis plans to make some Boltons bend that knee...
- Jorah got that Medieval Walking Dead Virus....We don't have a Maester Herschel to help you out man:to:

As crappy as everyone else's life we've seen so far on this show, Theon has it the worst...
Who's life isn't fukked up?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The energy just seems to be off from previous seasons and fans seem to think this season is "boring" compared to 1-4. I think so far this season has been fantastic, but I feel at times in the minority...

[Last Year]
:sitdown:

[This Year]
:jawalrus:
Definitely not as much action as seasons past, but with all the storylines right now, there's not much time allocated to each during an episode and the things that happen are a lot more nuanced as opposed to being able to be taken at face value. Even tho they're deviating from the book this season, I think this is the season book readers actually benefit, I've had to look a lot of shyt up for things to make sense and to make me care.

They also need more Arya :smugbiden: