Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
what did @Ayo say tho?

From what I gather, that dirty bytch in the beginning said that in episode 1...

The 3rd "prophecy" Ayo wrote was never a part of the TV Show prophecy. TV show said ...

1. She'll marry the king, not the prince and someone younger/prettier will knock her down
2. The king will have 20 children, she will have 3 children
3. Gold will be their crowns ... shrouds (insert evil laugh)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Oh shyt.....I remember seeing that thread and just shaking my head

Talking bout "non-book readers only" then the first fukking video in the thread was straight from the books

I didn't realize it was the same dude

jAwIMNW.gif

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The 3rd "prophecy" Ayo wrote was never a part of the TV Show prophecy. TV show said ...

1. She'll marry the king, not the prince and someone younger/prettier will knock her down
2. The king will have 20 children, she will have 3 children
3. Gold will be their crowns ... shrouds (insert evil laugh)

oooooh....i didn't see what he said.....:whew:...lol

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
These are great, thanks for the heads up.

The background gives so much insight into why certain charcaters act the way they do in the show.

No prob, breh. She's made Epic History videos for the Lannisters, Targaryens and Baratheons too. Those are worth the watch. I think she's taking a break with the GoT stuff and is focusing on X-Men now though.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
No prob, breh. She's made Epic History videos for the Lannisters, Targaryens and Baratheons too. Those are worth the watch. I think she's taking a break with the GoT stuff and is focusing on X-Men now though.

Haha yeah, figured it was a good idea to put productivity to the side and watch them all yesterday :pachaha:

Definitely made me understand the moves of other sets a little more, that being said it's still Stark set all day :pacspit:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
The women just can't run their faux kingdoms at all:mjlol:

You've got one arming and funding religious militants who are already crossing the already weak "King" and you've got another causing uprisings which has resulted in her top adviser and swordsman being killed. The incompetence is just:scust:

Sansa about to get 'reeked' by Ramsay:huhldup:

Everyone taking L's minus Team Stannis:blessed:

:camby: Stannis still ain't recovered fully from the asswhooping he took @ blackwater . TBH, nobody in the 7 Kingdoms even checking for him anymore. He gets no respect out there in them Westeros streets.......Dude had to run to The Wall with the beggers and thieves so he could feel important.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:camby: Stannis still ain't recovered fully from the asswhooping he took @ blackwater . TBH, nobody in the 7 Kingdoms even checking for him anymore. He gets no respect out there in them Westeros streets.......Dude had to run to The Wall with the beggers and thieves so he could feel important.

we lost 92 ships went to drangonstone to fall back
Knocked a nikka on his feet but I crawled back
Got A1 credit in Braavos all them pretenders are going to get pimp slap :ufdup:
If I aint the rightful King what do you call that:ld:
giphy.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

We just got a wired tapped Iranian sponsored stimulus package and a new Army fukk are you talking about?:mjlol:

Team Stannis is currently the only cohesive unit in the game, no backstabbing or secret treachery going on here, it's unison and loyalty here:sas1:

Unlike these other dumb clowns in the game, Stannis puts out fires before they ignite which is why he's currently on top and he's the only one making strategic moves :camby: