Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:what:Breh you either delusional or pulling some revisionist history. I'm 100% sure Joffery wouldnt have done shyt in that same scenario. He may have ordered them killed from the comfort of his throne. But in that moment with the possibility of him being in danger, he would have backed down just like Tommen, the only difference being that he would have made empty threats on the way out.

I just posted a video where Joffrey did exactly that:snoop: someone through something at him and he immediately demanded their head:snoop:

Playback isn't working so click the title to watch it on Youtube

"The man who did that where is he? find who did that and bring him to me":sas1:

*Crowd starts to wild*

"Kill them! kill them all!":sas2:

*Elite Guard start to flex*

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Cersei is so going to regret her decision.

I'm not so sure of this. She would probably regret not doing anything just as much.

The season started off with the prophecies that Cersei received from "Maggy The Frog." The writers did this purposely. Those prophecies and trying to prevent the rest from coming true are Cersei's motivations for the season.

1. She would marry the king but be replaced by a more beautiful queen who would be her downfall
2. She would see her 3 kids all die
3. She would be killed by Valonqar, which means little brother

She's been replaced by a younger queen, joffrey is dead. Her daughter is in a place where her life is in danger. Tyrion has killed her Dad and she is sure that she may be next.

She's doing anything she can to stop her downfall, prevent her kids from dying, saving whatever is left of their legacy and changing the prophecy.

Her moves don't come out of stupidity as much as they do desperation.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
nikka must have been charismatic as fukk. He rode out to call out Prince Rhaegar and his homies went with him despite that being treason. I wonder if he ever chilled with Robert. Seems like they should have been best friends.

@detroitwalt Brandon was born in 261 or 262 AC....Ned in 263 AC.....Robert in 262 AC, so when the Rebellion went down they were all 22-20 years old

I actually think Brandon and Robert would've butted heads. Real nikkas recognize another real nikka, so I could see them being cool for a time but, eventually their tempers/egos would've got in the way. Robert was the typical Alpha, brash and arrogant. Ned is quiet, laid back and okay with playing the background. Their personalities meshed well. Brandon was just as brash and wild as Robert, maybe even more. I'd doubt he'd ever submit to Robert. I'd doubt he'd ever let Robert have control. He'd definitely ask "why should this fukker get to be king?," "why is the revolution named after this faggit and why our we following him when it was our father who got killed by the king and our sister who got kidnapped?" Remember this guy tried to kill Rhaegar in front of the King. He clearly gave no fukks.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not so sure of this. She would probably regret not doing anything just as much.

The season started off with the prophecies that Cersei received from "Maggy The Frog." The writers did this purposely. Those prophecies and trying to prevent the rest from coming true are Cersei's motivations for the season.

1. She would marry the king but be replaced by a more beautiful queen who would be her downfall
3. She would be killed by Valonqar, which means little brother

She's been replaced by a younger queen, joffrey is dead. Her daughter is in a place where her life is in danger. Tyrion has killed her Dad and she is sure that she may be next.

She's doing anything she can to stop her downfall, prevent her kids from dying, saving whatever is left of their legacy and changing the prophecy.

Her moves don't come out of stupidity as much as they do desperation.
yes, but she's doing it wrong.

by the way, that prophecy isn't just cerseis motivation for the season, it's her motivation since the beginning of the show. the problem is, that she is going about things the wrong way. she is not very good at these things and is mainly driven by fear and jealousy. and she is very very bad at calculating the long term effects of her moves. she only sees an immidiate situation, which she tries to resolve by scheming, but then her actions trigger events she did not foresee. that's because she only ever sees her own goals and interests, never those of others.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
:what:Breh you either delusional or pulling some revisionist history. I'm 100% sure Joffery wouldnt have done shyt in that same scenario. He may have ordered them killed from the comfort of his throne. But in that moment with the possibility of him being in danger, he would have backed down just like Tommen, the only difference being that he would have made empty threats on the way out.

Joffrey was definitely a puzzy. But he was a sadistic bully too. When he felt like he had the upper hand and that he was completely safe, he'd kill you. It's bytchmade but, its definitely more than Tommen would've done. Joffrey would have went home and ordered Ilyn Payne to slice off the High Sparrows head in broad daylight.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@detroitwalt Brandon was born in 261 or 262 AC....Ned in 263 AC.....Robert in 262 AC, so when the Rebellion went down they were all 22-20 years old

I actually think Brandon and Robert would've butted heads. Real nikkas recognize another real nikka, so I could see them being cool for a time but, eventually their tempers/egos would've got in the way. Robert was the typical Alpha, brash and arrogant. Ned is quiet, laid back and okay with playing the background. Their personalities meshed well. Brandon was just as brash and wild as Robert, maybe even more. I'd doubt he'd ever submit to Robert. I'd doubt he'd ever let Robert have control. He'd definitely ask "why should this fukker get to be king?," "why is the revolution named after this faggit and why our we following him when it was our father who got killed by the king and our sister who got kidnapped?" Remember this guy tried to kill Rhaegar in front of the King. He clearly gave no fukks.

I'm pretty sure Littlefinger started Robert's Rebellion. Brandon Stark beat Littlefinger in a fight and humiliated him right? Littlefinger told Sansa that's when he realized he would never beat them at their game. It wouldn't shock me at all if Littlefinger was the one who got word to Brandon that Rhaegar kidnapped his sister causing Brandon to go to King's Landing and setting everything in motion. He knew Brandon was a hot headed a$$hole and decided to beat him at a different kind of game.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I really think HBO should do a prequel movie To season 1

I always thought they should have a whole season or two devoted to this. maybe give GRRM more time to cook up a book and stop the current series for 2 years and have this in its place before picking it back up for the last 1 or 2 seasons. people would probably riot though.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty sure Littlefinger started Robert's Rebellion. Brandon Stark beat Littlefinger in a fight and humiliated him right? Littlefinger told Sansa that's when he realized he would never beat them at their game. It wouldn't shock me at all if Littlefinger was the one who got word to Brandon that Rhaegar kidnapped his sister causing Brandon to go to King's Landing and setting everything in motion. He knew Brandon was a hot headed a$$hole and decided to beat him at a different kind of game.

If you want to look at that way, yea. Of course, that's just an theory. All the public knows is the Stark girl got kidnapped, then Lord Stark and Brandon Stark got murdered. It sucks we won't get to see that scene either :mjcry: They can't let the show end and not show the Mad King :mjcry:

Daps

I didn't catch that...I'm gonna have to re watch that scene :ohhh:

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I think we kinda overlook how fukked up life was to Ned. He was never supposed to be a Lord. He was supposed to marry a girl from a lesser house and live a peaceful life in a small castle.

Ashara Dayne was probably the love of his life :mjcry:

Instead his older brother gets murdered, his father gets murdered, his sister dies mysteriously and all of sudden he's going back to Winterfell alone having to tell his little brother Benjen that everybody's dead :mjcry: Having to call Ashara and tell her they can't be together because he had to honor Brandon's pact and marry some Tully girl :mjcry: and finally having to deal with this chick he ain't eem want to marry (:damn:) being bitter and resentful because he brought a b*stard baby back.

Bytch I don't even love you, you was my brother's fiancé :damn:

Everybody that I loved just got killed and I was knee deep in a war....yes, bytch, I broke down and had some outside puzzy :damn:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
yes, but she's doing it wrong.

by the way, that prophecy isn't just cerseis motivation for the season, it's her motivation since the beginning of the show. the problem is, that she is going about things the wrong way. she is not very good at these things and is mainly driven by fear and jealousy. and she is very very bad at calculating the long term effects of her moves. she only sees an immidiate situation, which she tries to resolve by scheming, but then her actions trigger events she did not foresee. that's because she only ever sees her own goals and interests, never those of others.

Good point. It's probably why she hates Tyrion so much too. My only question is who came out the vagina first? Cersei or Jamie? If It was Jamie, Cersei could be going about this "I hate Tyrion and he's going to kill me" thing all wrong :lupe:

I bet she's regretting walking into that tent. I don't believe in all of that hocus pocus shyt but you'll never catch me walking into any sort of fortune teller.

EDIT: Cersei is older.

Not really a spoiler but more an educated guess from a non book reader
I'll place a trillion dollar bet that Maggy meant Jamie and not Tyrion in that prophecy

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I always thought they should have a whole season or two devoted to this. maybe give GRRM more time to cook up a book and stop the current series for 2 years and have this in its place before picking it back up for the last 1 or 2 seasons. people would probably riot though.
:heh:

I think we kinda overlook how fukked up life was to Ned. He was never supposed to be a Lord. He was supposed to marry a girl from a lesser house and live a peaceful life in a small castle.

Ashara Dayne was probably the love of his life :mjcry:

Instead his older brother gets murdered, his father gets murdered, his sister dies mysteriously and all of sudden he's going back to Winterfell alone having to tell his little brother Benjen that everybody's dead :mjcry: Having to call Ashara and tell her they can't be together because he had to honor Brandon's pact and marry some Tully girl :mjcry: and finally having to deal with this chick he ain't eem want to marry (:damn:) being bitter and resentful because he brought a b*stard baby back.

Bytch I don't even love you, you was my brother's fiancé :damn:

Everybody that I loved just got killed and I was knee deep in a war....yes, bytch, I broke down and had some outside puzzy :damn:
jon arryn prolly made him do it based on the southron ambitions. rickard and brandon were dead, the only one to keep that plan going was jon arryn, and he also arranged robert's marriage to cersei. between him playing matchmaker and birthing dobby the house elf, jon arryn fukked up a lotta lives.