Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ser Meryn Trant bytch ass is coming to Bravos?:scust:

tumblr_moaydjq5Mu1r0eqiko1_500.gif

468px-Meryn_Trant.jpg

tumblr_ma805s9kiR1qg1ry6o1_250.gif

loadedluxrapradar.png

#TeamBodyBag #Northside #Wolfgang #StarkSet

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
why do you all think he's dead?

i thought they both collapsed from exhaustion and will get revived by their team next ep
the preview showed khaleesi and others surrounding a body in the next episode that looked like barristan. That led me to believe greyworm is alive and barristan died. Plus that simp Jorah is coming back to try to get in her good graces so his death sort of makes room for him.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I can feel it coming in the air tonight:stylin:

Rickon is making an appearance tonight:stylin:

I have faith its finally gonna happen. The young gawd mighta even put a seed up in Osha's gut while he was away too:wow:

Young pimp aka young gawd aka young killa:wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I can feel it coming in the air tonight:stylin:

Rickon is making an appearance tonight:stylin:

I have faith its finally gonna happen. The young gawd mighta even put a seed up in Osha's gut while he was away too:wow:

Young pimp aka young gawd aka young killa:wow:
nobody gives a fukk about the Dill Pickles of house stark:childplease:

how desperate is #starkset for a win right now? :scust:

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
For the show watchers, just watch the epic history videos on YouTube that comicbookgirl19 made. She does it without spoiling stuff from the books. She goes over Robert's Rebellion in the Stark video.

this was a good appetizer for tonight. explained everything clearly.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:yeshrug: :whew:At least it gives me Plenty more time & reasons to read the books. In the past y'all were saying that Season 5 would finish up Books 4 & 5. Now it looks their gonna be plenty of content from Books 4 & 5 not covered or changed in Season 5.

Its both breh, caught up AND uncovered

It will completely catch up to the books, but it will also not cover a lot of the books because entire MAJOR story arcs and characters being cut completely

At least 4 major POV book characters cut. At least 2 more major non-POV characters cut. At least 2 entire major plotlines cut. At least 3 entire regions (out of 7 kingdoms, nearly 50%) of Westeros and all the characters in them that wont resemble the books

Damn breh, you been making you're way through the books since like season 3. Hurry up and join us in the book thread

:dwillhuh: I just done watching the GoT videos on Emergency Awesome's YouTube Channel from this past week.

:mindblown: I was just reminded of some the storylines from books 4 & 5 that haven't been done on the show and doesn't looks like will be done on the show.

:snoop: I need get back into the books.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Wait, We already up to episode 5? :mjcry:
5 minutes after last season's finale, i picked up the first book and i've been pookie from new jack ever since :mjcry:

i dont have such solace this year :francis: gonna read through the rogue prince and the princess and the queen and a world of ice and fire but none of those are ASOIAF :mjcry: