Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Made Man

All Star
Daps
We just got a wired tapped Iranian sponsored stimulus package and a new Army fukk are you talking about?:mjlol:

Team Stannis is currently the only cohesive unit in the game, no backstabbing or secret treachery going on here, it's unison and loyalty here:sas1:

Unlike these other dumb clowns in the game, Stannis puts out fires before they ignite which is why he's currently on top and he's the only one making strategic moves :camby:
:mjlol: Stimulus package.

Soon Davos gnna be speaking Chinese talking bout " No No Stannis leave heere" when the debt collectors start calling for that ass. This is a song about Ice&Fire. Stags aint getting no happy ending out here:mjpls:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
my HDMI cable that connects my iphone to my tv stopped working :francis:

something is not working cause my PS3 works fine with the same HDMI cable and HDMI port.

I tried it with another HDMI cable and port and still not working...

I'll be damn if I miss the next episode...going to buy a new HDMI cable praying that it works :mjcry:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
my HDMI cable that connects my iphone to my tv stopped working :francis:

something is not working cause my PS3 works fine with the same HDMI cable and HDMI port.

I tried it with another HDMI cable and port and still not working...

I'll be damn if I miss the next episode...going to buy a new HDMI cable praying that it works :mjcry:
you gonna let a 5$ hdmi cable get between you and piffery:comeon:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
you gonna let a 5$ hdmi cable get between you and piffery:comeon:

Ok so the new HDMI cable didn't work...now I'm thinking is the Apple adapter (the cord that connect the iPhone + HDMI + TV)

Shyt is pissing me off I shouldn't be having these problems and these fukkboys at best buy keep shoving that damn Apple TV down my throat, no I don't want that bullshyt

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Ok so the new HDMI cable didn't work...now I'm thinking is the Apple adapter (the cord that connect the iPhone + HDMI + TV)

Shyt is pissing me off I shouldn't be having these problems and these fukkboys at best buy keep shoving that damn Apple TV down my throat, no I don't want that bullshyt
Sound like it's time for the cop and swap.

Or what's Best Buy return policy 60 days? Cop the Apple TV then take it back after the season ends.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
We lost a good Jedi last Sunday, brehs.

gotforceghost.jpg

May the Force be with you, Ser.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Re-watching season 3 now. Tywin gave Cercei that ultimate ether. "You're not half as smart as you think you are."

And cot damn!!!! Queen of thorns is so thorough with her words. My favorite character