Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
read the books yall

not even on some elitist fantasy nerd shyt. just that while the show is dope as fukk, the books are so much better if for nothing else than the story has more time to play out with small seemingly unimportant threads turning out to be major factors

you'll enjoy it
i've tried, to books are tedious, and i'm on the second book which is supposed to be good, and everyone is saying book 4 & 5 are snoozefests...that's not compelling me to read them

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i've tried, to books are tedious, and i'm on the second book which is supposed to be good, and everyone is saying book 4 & 5 are snoozefests...that's not compelling me to read them
:yeshrug: i ripped through em, not for everyone i guess. but if you've read the first one, you know of ned's dream when he was locked up

i also liked book 4 the most, 5 is the weakest but it was still great

if you dont wanna read the books, then dont ask for the info, just let it play out. unless you want unconfirmed major spoilers

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Tommen the WOAT King
lmg3H4W.png

Bronn the GOAT though. "Your niece? :usure:" Glad he finally got more airtime, brings some much needed comedy to the show at times.

What do the Sons of Harpy want? Just Khaleesi out/dead??

Daps
The bigger clue for show watcher's, weirdly, is Melisandre's t*ts. If show watchers just follow specifically who she's bedded and why they were the only ones (I think it was explained with Gendry), it makes her tit reveals a pretty good indicator of importance.

King's blood?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Tommen the WOAT King
lmg3H4W.png

Bronn the GOAT though. "Your niece? :usure:" Glad he finally got more airtime, brings some much needed comedy to the show at times.

What do the Sons of Harpy want? Just Khaleesi out/dead??

she is messing up their money and long standing status.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:yeshrug: i ripped through em, not for everyone i guess. but if you've read the first one, you know of ned's dream when he was locked up

i also liked book 4 the most, 5 is the weakest but it was still great

if you dont wanna read the books, then dont ask for the info, just let it play out. unless you want unconfirmed major spoilers
i just said i was fine with spoilers...i don't care as i've spoiled plenty of plotlines for myself, doesn't make the show less entertaining. lol @ if you don't want to read 7000 pages don't ask for more info...stop it

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do ya'll REALLY wanna know? :usure:

...I mean I can post it. And as @Adam3000 said its one of the biggest theories really in all of pop culture media right now.

I'll just say this. The series is really called a "A Song of Ice and Fire" and ONLY one person based off this theory could fit into this "song".

Look up "Ned's fever dream" for a good start point.
Drop me a pm brah. I actually like spoilers.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i just said i was fine with spoilers...i don't care as i've spoiled plenty of plotlines for myself, doesn't make the show less entertaining. lol @ if you don't want to read 7000 pages don't ask for more info...stop it
:beli: dont check your PMs before you shyt on those trying to help and/or the pursuit of literature brehs

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do ya'll REALLY wanna know? :usure:

...I mean I can post it. And as @Adam3000 said its one of the biggest theories really in all of pop culture media right now.

I'll just say this. The series is really called a "A Song of Ice and Fire" and ONLY one person based off this theory could fit into this "song".

Look up "Ned's fever dream" for a good start point.

That could also mean Jon vs Dany for the endgame. That's what I thought during season 1, before I figured out the Lyanna thing.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh Margaery, you thought you could play on Cersei's level. But she's making the smart play getting Granny......I knew that Cersei gonna f*ck with her like :ufdup:
Tommen isn't going to be getting any for awhile.:to:...... Tommen is so over his head. He needs a Tywin, instead he's caught in a tug of war between two women. Based on what the witch said Tommen will eventually die but I feel that with the right influence he would make a great king. Cersei is so going to regret her decision. She's trying to get back at Margery but arming religious fanatics is a baaad idea, especially when you're the incest queen.
Loved the Jamie and Bronn scenes. Bronn was like, really gonna keep telling that lie Jamie? like:comeon:.
Is there anyone in KL, that doesn't know Jamie and Cersei were f*cking?

Daenerys it's time to let out the dragons and have them burn some things in Mereen, this shyt is getting out of hand. STEP UP Queen

Think Baristan is a goner, went out like a G though.

I was glad that Jon resisted Melisandre's seduction. That woman is always scheming with her religious fanaticism but still have me :whew: and was almost :noah: on her.