Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nnlb0s3Ee01qi2twuo8_250.gif
tumblr_nnlb0s3Ee01qi2twuo4_250.gif

tumblr_nnlb0s3Ee01qi2twuo6_250.gif
tumblr_nnlb0s3Ee01qi2twuo3_r1_250.gif
:mjcry:

Her mother ain't shyt.

That scene got me breh....:to:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I feel like my bytch Khaleesi is gonna turn maaaad like her father.... She's having too many problems trying to be kind and fair...

I was also thinking, The Dragon can smell if she's ready to lead or not, that's why the big one sniffed her and flew off....he was letting her know he still fukks with her, but she still got some growing to do...

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like my bytch Khaleesi is gonna turn maaaad like her father.... She's having too many problems trying to be kind and fair...

I was also thinking, The Dragon and smell if she's ready to lead or not, that's why the big one sniffed her and flew off....he was letting her know he still fukks with her, but she still got some growing to do...
:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The Dragon can smell if she's ready to lead or not, that's why the big one sniffed her and flew off....he was letting her know he still fukks with her, but she still got some growing to do...

Nah man, animals can sense when chicks are having their period. He was just giving her a quick sniff and found out she was on the rag so he left for cleaner pastures

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are nikkas really stanning Joffery like he wasn't just as much of a p*ssy at heart.:comeon:

We gon forget how scared he was during that riot in kings landing. We gon forget how Arya busted his ass in season 1 and had him crying like a bytch. We gon forget how he got constantly sonned by tywin and tyrion. We gon forget how he ran to his mother in the middle of the battle for blackwater. Yall remembering this nikka like he was a boss or some shyt when he was a scared little boy. Tommen at least got some p*ssy, Joffery never even got that far.

A lot of apples, pears, strawberries and grapes compared to this orange. Completely different situations. Facts! are that Joffrey would have put these clowns on pikes immediately because of the sheer disrespect. The boy loved to flex, especially when with his elite guard and would have done so. How's a "King" just gonna stand there and look bitychmade in front of a bunch of religious vagabonds:scust: how you even gonna defend the sheer absurdity of that:scust:

Playback isn't working so click the title to watch it on Youtube

"Kill them, kill them all!" :obama:

Last edited:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A lot of apples, pears, strawberries and grapes compared to this orange. Completely different situations. Facts! are that Joffrey would have put these clowns on pikes immediately because of the sheer disrespect. The boy loved to flex, especially when with his elite guard and would have done so. How's a "King" just gonna stand there and look bitychmade in front of a bunch of religious vagabonds:scust: how you even gonna defend the sheer absurdity of that:scust:

"Kill them, kill them all!" :obama:

:what:Breh you either delusional or pulling some revisionist history. I'm 100% sure Joffery wouldnt have done shyt in that same scenario. He may have ordered them killed from the comfort of his throne. But in that moment with the possibility of him being in danger, he would have backed down just like Tommen, the only difference being that he would have made empty threats on the way out.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It really sucks we'll never get to see Brandon Stark. You know he was a real azz nikka too :mjcry: Fukking bytches, dishonoring their families, and trying to kill Princes :mjcry:

nikka must have been charismatic as fukk. He rode out to call out Prince Rhaegar and his homies went with him despite that being treason. I wonder if he ever chilled with Robert. Seems like they should have been best friends.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
nikka must have been charismatic as fukk. He rode out to call out Prince Rhaegar and his homies went with him despite that being treason. I wonder if he ever chilled with Robert. Seems like they should have been best friends.
I don't know how much older Brandon was than Ned but remember Ned and Robert were wards of Jon Aryn's so that's how they got tight. Depends on if Brandon really fukked with Ned like that or if Ned was the anooying little brother. I'm assuming they were all tight tho..

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I don't know how much older Brandon was than Ned but remember Ned and Robert were wards of Jon Aryn's so that's how they got tight. Depends on if Brandon really fukked with Ned like that or if Ned was the anooying little brother. I'm assuming they were all tight tho..

i think brandon probably was kept at winterfell since he was the heir, and ned sent away since he was the 2nd born. thats usually how they did things. brandon was fostered in barrowtown with the dustins when he was younger but as soon as he came of age his place was by his pops side learning the ropes.