Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
350px-Rhaeg_lyanna-winterfelll.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
calm down.. nikkas so thirsty for a targ loss

yes we MIGHT have lost our two soldiers... you lost your dad, mom, brother, sister passed around like a cold one, and your actual castle

we still got the big 3, another dvd goon, 1 coming back with a genius in tow... and two more possibles if they get up... not to mention a full army and a navy

settle down

Just take the L:mjlol:

"MIGHT have lost our two soldiers" more like you lost your top adviser and top field general to a bunch of farmers stop frontin:mjlol:

Dragons don't even want to be there. Big one came back, had a look and then said "fukk it I'm out of here":Flairlol:

All you're left with is a struggle Daario and a disillusioned city venturing on chaos:mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
All these posts and not one mention of the Littlefinger/Sansa scene in the crypts talking about the Tournament at Harrenhal

Gems being dropped left and right. Backstory and mythology that has been mostly left out of the show.

Go back and rewatch if you aint already up in the game

Rhaegar getting namedropped all over this episode tonight

@horse. kills favorite episode to date :lolbron:

All i can say is pay attention. To that rhaegar and lyanna talk and then remember season. One. Its all there. My girl put that shyt tigether on her iwn and her face when. That shyt clicked.:banderas: i was proud as fukk

:lupe: please brehs, explain further or drop some youtube clips. i'm intrigued....:feedme:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:lupe: please brehs, explain further or drop some youtube clips. i'm intrigued....:feedme:

this...drop a PM...i don't know wtf yall nikkas talking bout

Its all related to shyt that has been discussed throughout these season threads. Its just backstory that hasnt been seen in the show yet....backstory that is important for the development of important theories

I'm at work so I dont have time to say much....but this incident was the catalyst for Roberts Rebellion and has big implications

Pay attention to the story.....also pay attention to the Tower of Joy (youtube if you must)

Basically....this is the show's first step to hinting at the most popular and exciting fan theory in existence

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC

It'll be better if you piece it together on your own, so avoid the comment sections of YouTube videos. Once it all finally clicks you're gonna be like :banderas:

Nothing has been confirmed by the books so it's not really a spoiler so much as a really popular theory that all signs in the book/show point to as being true.

Here's a hint: in all the times they've shown Lyanna's crypt or told the story of her abduction, have you noticed that no one has mentioned HOW she died? Like I said, nothing's been confirmed by the books, but when you realize all the hints they've been laying down :whew:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Do ya'll REALLY wanna know? :usure:

...I mean I can post it. And as @Adam3000 said its one of the biggest theories really in all of pop culture media right now.

I'll just say this. The series is really called a "A Song of Ice and Fire" and ONLY one person based off this theory could fit into this "song".

Look up "Ned's fever dream" for a good start point.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
I think these hints go over show watcher's heads since the backstory of Rhaegar and Lyanna haven't been big components of the show until the last ep. (I'm not a book reader, but found the backstory really pulls it together if it bears out to be true.)

The bigger clue for show watcher's, weirdly, is Melisandre's t*ts. If show watchers just follow specifically who she's bedded and why they were the only ones (I think it was explained with Gendry), it makes her tit reveals a pretty good indicator of importance.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

read the books yall

not even on some elitist fantasy nerd shyt. just that while the show is dope as fukk, the books are so much better if for nothing else than the story has more time to play out with small seemingly unimportant threads turning out to be major factors

you'll enjoy it

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Do ya'll REALLY wanna know? :usure:

...I mean I can post it. And as @Adam3000 said its one of the biggest theories really in all of pop culture media right now.

I'll just say this. The series is really called a "A Song of Ice and Fire" and ONLY one person based off this theory could fit into this "song".

Look up "Ned's fever dream" for a good start point.
no, i'm not looking up all this shyt because inevitably it leads to 3 hours gone. i'm at work...please send spoilers to my PM's, i'm not trippin, i've spoiled a lot of plots for myself by looking at the ASOIAF wiki