Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
@Jax

How does it feel knowing that your top political man and GOAT member Barristan the Bold is dead?

That L stinging a bit?

Any #Targetters wanna come out from hiding and explain how many Ls the Starks have taken now?
calm down.. nikkas so thirsty for a targ loss

yes we MIGHT have lost our two soldiers... you lost your dad, mom, brother, sister passed around like a cold one, and your actual castle

we still got the big 3, another dvd goon, 1 coming back with a genius in tow... and two more possibles if they get up... not to mention a full army and a navy

settle down

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
calm down.. nikkas so thirsty for a targ loss

yes we MIGHT have lost our two soldiers... you lost your dad, mom, brother, sister passed around like a cold one, and your actual castle

we still got the big 3, another dvd goon, 1 coming back with a genius in tow... and two more possibles if they get up... not to mention a full army and a navy

settle down
ay real talk who is gonna leash sansa up next? :mjlol:

maybe stannis gonna have her bend the knee after ramsay is done :heh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@Jax

How does it feel knowing that your top political man and GOAT member Barristan the Bold is dead?

That L stinging a bit?

Any #Targetters wanna come out from hiding and explain how many Ls the Starks have taken now?

How they gonna explain when they're thousands of miles away from Westeros irrelevant to everything important happening while playing savior to slaves that don't even love them? :skip:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
These Lannisters are fukkn lame in this thread. This was a monster move from Cersei and these nikkas are quiet. She just got a knight, who can actually fight, hemmed up by some fukkn zealots with knives. She just sent Lord Tyrell to his death. She made Marg fall back and run home. This bytch is back on top of the hierarchy again - a fukkn mazing really.

I think y'all are understating Tommens pussification. The sparrows wouldn't have felt comfortable talking with Cersei and being defiant if Tommen had, at any point, shown strength under the crown. He is the king. He can slaughter people without causing an uprising. Why would the sparrows shyt on him for being illegitimate but turn a blind eye to Cersei?
cersei is gonna get hers.. she fukking up littlefingers money.. he still wants revenge for cat anyway... plus he teaming up with the boltons and cutting out the lannisters (that's why she sent for him for not finding sansa)

then the tyrells... is this bytch dumb... ALL her money gone.. no gold coming... and the tyrells paying all the bills... so what's gonna happen when the OG betty white gets word... she had no problem killing a king before... and all she gotta do is take all her money back or stop sending it... problem solved

and where the hell are the tyrells soldiers?? no matter who is involved, they always bring their own soldiers... robert was king but cersei still had lannister guards... the starks brought all their guards when ned was hand.. the tyrells showed up with an army and saved the lannisters but 10 bummy nikkas i robes can take the heir to their house with no problems...... and keep him

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
(Below is NOT a SPOILER. The show has Gone off book. This is purely speculation)

I already see what's going to happen a mile away. When Littlefinger comes back to King's Landing he won't like what he sees Cersei has done. Then Margarery's grandmother The Queen of Thorns is going to come back and she won't like it either. Queen of Thorns (Tyrell Grandmother) is going to have Littlefinger have a chat with this High Sparrow, it is through that convo Littlefinger will drop the bomb that Cersei's kids are born of incest.
that bomb was dropped 4 seasons ago.. they are literally standing outside the sparrow's nest, and the people are calling him abomination... stannis sent out like 200 ravens saying the same... ned said the same... the people say the same.. shyt even joffery asked his mom about it

i say the same about lancel... he's gonna drop the bomb.. boy been down with these people... and talked to cersei face to face about these bombs.. if he wanted to drop them, he'd have done so already

i think the high sparrow just playing the game... he's acting like a good dog, doing what he's told, taking the power given to him... i think the moment he has enough power, he's gonna bring that shyt to her anyway.. he doesn't seem like the type to be bought off... just taking the supplies giving, building his army, then he's gonna come for her anyway... its not like she's some pillar of faith

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
cersei is gonna get hers.. she fukking up littlefingers money.. he still wants revenge for cat anyway... plus he teaming up with the boltons and cutting out the lannisters (that's why she sent for him for not finding sansa)

then the tyrells... is this bytch dumb... ALL her money gone.. no gold coming... and the tyrells paying all the bills... so what's gonna happen when the OG betty white gets word... she had no problem killing a king before... and all she gotta do is take all her money back or stop sending it... problem solved

and where the hell are the tyrells soldiers?? no matter who is involved, they always bring their own soldiers... robert was king but cersei still had lannister guards... the starks brought all their guards when ned was hand.. the tyrells showed up with an army and saved the lannisters but 10 bummy nikkas i robes can take the heir to their house with no problems...... and keep him

I think all the Tyrells soldiers left after Tommens wedding. I believe they alluded to it in one of the earlier episodes.

I've been waiting for Cersei to get hers for the past 5 years. I'm not gonna hold my breath lol. She's the mother of the king, voice of the gold cloaks, commander of the kings guard and in an allegiance with the sparrows….she's playing the game well I mights say

Daps
it just dawned on me that westeros would be a better place if everyone just stanned Tommen

Tommen the Soft will be a great King:mjcry:

So y'all just gonna ignore the events of the last episode? :dahell:

Tommen would've been a great king if Tywin was still around to effectively rule, but now there's several different parties flexing their muscles all with different goals. King's Landing is devolving into chaos thanks to this king's complete inability to rule. And the king of chaos is about to ride into town :snoop:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

Tommen would've been a great king if Tywin was still around to effectively rule, but now there's several different parties flexing their muscles all with different goals. King's Landing is devolving into chaos thanks to this king's complete inability to rule. And the king of chaos is about to ride into town :snoop:

tommen reminds me of paris(orlando bloom) from the movie troy. all he wants to do is fukk a bad bytch he dont wanna be no ruler :mjcry: poor kid.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cersi playing with fire by weaponizing them religious cats... Doesn't she realize Tommen is a product of siblings fukking?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
fukk Joffrey....Tommen is that dude ...that's my soft King....he just wants to run up in Margery's guts 24/7. That's the type King I would be:mjcry:
Just like his father. :to:
The show needs to come up with another character to hate

Boltons b*stard is coming for that Joffrey role breh , I can feel it in the air:mjcry:
Someone posted that Ramsay is supposed to do something this season that will put him past Joffrey on the evil scale. I'm kinda scared he's gonna put his hands on Sansa. :damn:
I see Jon Snow still scared of p*ssy
:ufdup:
Snowman just knows better.

Are nikkas really stanning Joffery like he wasn't just as much of a p*ssy at heart.:comeon:

We gon forget how scared he was during that riot in kings landing. We gon forget how Arya busted his ass in season 1 and had him crying like a bytch. We gon forget how he got constantly sonned by tywin and tyrion. We gon forget how he ran to his mother in the middle of the battle for blackwater. Yall remembering this nikka like he was a boss or some shyt when he was a scared little boy. Tommen at least got some p*ssy, Joffery never even got that far.
Facts. :manny:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Just like his father. :to:

Someone posted that Ramsay is supposed to do something this season that will put him past Joffrey on the evil scale. I'm kinda scared he's gonna put his hands on Sansa. :damn:

:ufdup:
Snowman just knows better.

Facts. :manny:

Joffrey had no brains and he would do p*ssy shyt just to make it known he was king and prove he wasn't soft. Dude was a tapped c*nt:heh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

it's cause they dont fukk with tommen like that

im saying if they did, he'd be putting out measures to have everyone come home greeted by a friendly cat and succulent thighs

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
All i can say is pay attention. To that rhaegar and lyanna talk and then remember season. One. Its all there. My girl put that shyt tigether on her iwn and her face when. That shyt clicked.:banderas: i was proud as fukk
:whoa:

If I've learned anything about this show it's that not everything is as it seems. Even though the evidence is overwhelming at this point.