Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Tommen this season is already in my top 5 he's the polar opposite of Joffrey. nikka was truly the devil:wow:

Tommen the Soft will be a great King:mjcry:
not since aegon the unworthy have we had a nice guy king :mjcry:

ned shoulda rode for tommen and been his Hand, woulda been an unlikely but effective team :mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Are nikkas really stanning Joffery like he wasn't just as much of a p*ssy at heart.:comeon:

We gon forget how scared he was during that riot in kings landing. We gon forget how Arya busted his ass in season 1 and had him crying like a bytch. We gon forget how he got constantly sonned by tywin and tyrion. Yall remembering this nikka like he was a boss or some shyt when he was a scared little boy. Tommen at least got some p*ssy, Joffery never even got that far.

:russ: Joffrey shouldn't have any stans at all. If you're gonna stan a sadistic fukk, stan Ramsay Bolton. All the nastiness of Joffrey but with some badass on top.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(Below is NOT a SPOILER. The show has Gone off book. This is purely speculation)

I already see what's going to happen a mile away. When Littlefinger comes back to King's Landing he won't like what he sees Cersei has done. Then Margarery's grandmother The Queen of Thorns is going to come back and she won't like it either. Queen of Thorns (Tyrell Grandmother) is going to have Littlefinger have a chat with this High Sparrow, it is through that convo Littlefinger will drop the bomb that Cersei's kids are born of incest.

I think Littlefinger or Oliver are going to convince Lancel to admit he slept with Cersei which is still incest and that's gona be her undoing, because regardless what Littlefinger says he doesn't have any proof that Cersei's kids are Jaime's, but Lancel is in the Faith Militant and has all the ammo he needs to get Cersei jammed up.

EDIT:

I just saw that you already said the same thing about Lancel...definitely has to be where Cersei's storyline is heading

Last edited:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he has some serious dirt on Cersei, but I don't know how he could prove her kids are the product of incest

He doesn't need to prove that her kids are born of incest he just needs to admit that he slept with her which will get her jammed up and support what everyone in the books/show already basically knows anyway about Cersei and Jaime.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
He doesn't need to prove that her kids are born of incest he just needs to admit that he slept with her which will get her jammed up and support what everyone in the books/show already basically knows anyway about Cersei and Jaime.
I was replying to someone that specifically said:

...Littlefinger will drop the bomb that Cersei's kids are born of incest

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:russ: Joffrey shouldn't have any stans at all. If you're gonna stan a sadistic fukk, stan Ramsay Bolton. All the nastiness of Joffrey but with some badass on top.
Keeping it 100, Ramsay :demonic:Bolton is about that life. While Joff was the baddest dude in the world with his goons, Ramsay was holding down his fort in boxers holding an axe like who want next? :noah:

Joff was only good for killing strippers and popping shyt. Ramsay will give his abused slave a knife knowing that they'd still be too scared deal with his angry corpse. Don't let the baby face fool you. Yal must've forgot that Ramsay is a Snow before anything else. And you know how they get down :ufdup:

#snowset
#gloriousb*stards
#sprayandflay

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like I said, Lancel cannot prove her kids are the product of incest

Like I said he doesn't need to prove her kids are the product of incest, only that he slept with her which is incest.

He can also say that Cersei persuaded him to give Robert that much wine on the hunt that killed him.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
besides sleeping with her, Lancel has some other, potentially worse, dirt on Cercei

I know I said that too about Cersei persuading him to give Robert too much/very strong wine on the hunt that killed him. Lancel has to be her downfall this season.