Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(Below is NOT a SPOILER. The show has Gone off book. This is purely speculation)

I already see what's going to happen a mile away. When Littlefinger comes back to King's Landing he won't like what he sees Cersei has done. Then Margarery's grandmother The Queen of Thorns is going to come back and she won't like it either. Queen of Thorns (Tyrell Grandmother) is going to have Littlefinger have a chat with this High Sparrow, it is through that convo Littlefinger will drop the bomb that Cersei's kids are born of incest.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a theory that I have suspected for a while. That Littlefinger sent the word of the 'kidnapping'

There is no evidence for it so it is not an accepted theory, but there was no evidence that Littlefinger was the one who killed Jon Arryn either

Its crazy that Littlefinger was responsible for the War of the 5 Kings, and to think he could have also been responsible for Robert's Rebellion too is :wow:

I've been on that for a while now too

Ain't nobody gonna tell me that LF didn't start Robert's Rebellion

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
it just dawned on me that westeros would be a better place if everyone just stanned Tommen

lil breh likes hangin with his cat, gettin up in an older woman's guts, and keeping his mom happy :mjcry: he cant be bothered with court politics and religious zealotry

who cares if he's inbred, all the previous kings were inbred too. he also cant help who his family is. every other poster in here has a grandfather that has done some trifling shyt. im willing to overlook that :francis:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I already see what's going to happen a mile away. When Littlefinger comes back to King's Landing he won't like what he sees Cersei has done. Then Margarery's grandmother The Queen of Thorns is going to come back and she won't like it either. Queen of Thorns (Tyrell Grandmother) is going to have Littlefinger have a chat with this High Sparrow, it is through that convo Littlefinger will drop the bomb that Cersei's kids are born of incest.
everyone seems to know that already. the question is how do you prove that?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
it just dawned on me that westeros would be a better place if everyone just stanned Tommen

lil breh likes hangin with his cat, gettin up in an older woman's guts, and keeping his mom happy :mjcry: he cant be bothered with court politics and religious zealotry

who cares if he's inbred, all the previous kings were inbred too. he also cant help who his family is. every other poster in here has a grandfather that has done some trifling shyt. im willing to overlook that :francis:
Westeros needs a goon on the throne and won't settle for anything less.Ned, Stannis' fruity brother, Tommen... :scust:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

Tommen this season is already in my top 5 he's the polar opposite of Joffrey. nikka was truly the devil:wow:

Tommen the Soft will be a great King:mjcry:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkas wouldn't be fukkin with Joffrey like this

Joffrey would've had blood over flowing the streets

miss the comedy :mjcry:

Joffrey would have been playing volleyball with all those motherfukkers' heads

Joffrey would've had all them slaughtered :demonic:

Tommen getting checked by the Jehovas witness :snoop: Made me miss Joffery. I was like...NO WAY would Joffery allow that shyt...

If joff was still about them sparrows woulda been up there next to ned stark

Can't even lie that scene made miss Joffrey, because he wouldn't taken that crap. Tommen's just so soft:scust:

Are nikkas really stanning Joffery like he wasn't just as much of a p*ssy at heart.:comeon:

We gon forget how scared he was during that riot in kings landing. We gon forget how Arya busted his ass in season 1 and had him crying like a bytch. We gon forget how he got constantly sonned by tywin and tyrion. We gon forget how he ran to his mother in the middle of the battle for blackwater. Yall remembering this nikka like he was a boss or some shyt when he was a scared little boy. Tommen at least got some p*ssy, Joffery never even got that far.

Last edited: