Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying the 'common folk' in the North might not know about Roose's involvement in The Red Wedding. they might just blame the Freys

and they also might be under the impression that the Boltons 'saved' Winterfell from Theon and the Ironborn
Ramsey running around flaying cats for not paying taxes. They know they havent't been saved from shyt

I feel u. But nah. Roose is sick. But he's a man of strategy, principles and goals (even if they're completely different from the views of non-Boltons).

And frankly... it's not like the Boltons are the only house who endorse sick practices. The Starks do public beheadings. Stannis and his crew burn nikkas alive. Some of the wildlings eat their enemies. None of these nikkas hands are completely clean.

But Ramsay... Ramsay is just 100% a sick fukk. Who's also cunning enough to carry a lie. If u don't know. U won't know. Until it's too late. Like the first men are to Starks, Ramsay is to Brooklyn nikkas. That's how he got Theon.
Those beheadings are not sick for the era they live in. It's not like Ned was lopping off random peoples' heads. It was a common method of execution along with hanging.

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Funniest_Memes_ser-jorah-mormont-of-house-friendzone_10869.jpeg

Someone needs to make a House Friendzone Sigil

it should be something like this

images

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
And frankly... it's not like the Boltons are the only house who endorse sick practices. The Starks do public beheadings. Stannis and his crew burn nikkas alive. Some of the wildlings eat their enemies. None of these nikkas hands are completely clean.

:whoa: dont be lumping the starks in with the wildling cannibals and the boltons shyt. starks only behead people who break laws punishable by death like deserting the nights watch. ramsey flays people for over cooking his eggs :pachaha:

Daps
The difference is that Roose had a hand in killing their King, his mother, and thousands of Northern men at a wedding, violating guest rights in the process. That's the inherent flaw. I know Tywin orchestrated it all but only a few people know that.

Tywin's/The Lannister role seems to be common knowledge from all the players. Even if they don't know, it was the Lannister's who crippled Bran and chopped off Ned Starks life, and held the Stark girls hostage.

I can't see how they'd be willing to serve a Lannister (Sansa/Tyrion's son) any more than a Bolton (Sansa/Ramsay's son). Both plans had someone with the last name of an enemy, but direct ties to the only remaining Stark.

I never said it was bad writing. I said it was a terrible plan by the Boltons because they'll never be safe.

Well others have suggested that this deviation from the books was bad writing cuz it made no sense. That's what I thought you meant when you said it was a bad plan.

I agree wholeheartedly it won't work. Bolton won't win. He can't win. He sealed his fate at the Red Wedding. But what would be a better plan for Bolton? You suggested he should wait for a "flawless" plan, what could be a better plan than gaining an allegiance with the only living Stark?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Tywin's/The Lannister role seems to be common knowledge from all the players. Even if they don't know, it was the Lannister's who crippled Bran and chopped off Ned Starks life, and held the Stark girls hostage.

I can't see how they'd be willing to serve a Lannister (Sansa/Tyrion's son) any more than a Bolton (Sansa/Ramsay's son). Both plans had someone with the last name of an enemy, but direct ties to the only remaining Stark.

Well others have suggested that this deviation from the books was bad writing cuz it made no sense. That's what I thought you meant when you said it was a bad plan.

I agree wholeheartedly it won't work. Bolton won't win. He can't win. He sealed his fate at the Red Wedding. But what would be a better plan for Bolton? You suggested he should wait for a "flawless" plan, what could be a better plan than gaining an allegiance with the only living Stark?
y'all still aren't getting it... they aren't marrying them like "hey if we get them married and have kids, everyone will LOVE us"

they are marrying them like "if we marry her and have a kid, well how the hell can they rise up against us, when a STARK will be calling the shots"

look at littlefinger... they didn't care he was married to Liza... they was about to kill that nikka until sansa stepped in like "i'm a stark and i say he's cool"

so when tyrion/ramsey would be like "pay your taxes bytch" and the people would be like "fukk you nikka" then sansa (or her child) would come out like "nah i'm a stark with stark blood, pay your fukking taxes nikka"

at that point, a revolt against sansa's husband, would be a revolt against sansa since she'd be all up in the crib, fukking that nikka... of course this plan only works if sansa becomes the willing puppet... but i'm sure threats against her life will have her doing that with no problems... or so they believed.. they have no clue littlefinger been training her... matter of fact, 99% of the realm has ZERO clue littlefinger has been behind ALL of this the whole time

thats why houses marry to each other.... to form that FAMILY bond that should make permanent allies

king robert wanted to marry the starks to his name for that

the sent the little girl to dorne to marry so dorne would be on their side

marg getting passed around, trying to marry into power

frey was pissed he couldn't get married into the starks... married into the boltons instead

just think about it... you have a daughter... you'd want her marrying bill gates or some shyt... only so YOU can walk up in the gates/ house like "heeeeeeeeey this MY family too... break me off something cousin" "nah don't buy out my company microsoft, me and bill is cousins now" "man i want to fukk bill up but his son is married to my daughter so i can't even take it there"

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: dont be lumping the starks in with the wildling cannibals and the boltons shyt. starks only behead people who break laws punishable by death like deserting the nights watch. ramsey flays people for over cooking his eggs :pachaha:

My point is... however sick it might look on the outside, there's a reason for it with Roose (reasoning he constantly attempts to impart on his son). RAMSAY is the one flaying motherfukkers over taxes, and mutilating would-be hostages. He uses reason to justify his own perversions.

"I did it for the family!"

Daps
y'all still aren't getting it... they aren't marrying them like "hey if we get them married and have kids, everyone will LOVE us"

they are marrying them like "if we marry her and have a kid, well how the hell can they rise up against us, when a STARK will be calling the shots"

look at littlefinger... they didn't care he was married to Liza... they was about to kill that nikka until sansa stepped in like "i'm a stark and i say he's cool"

so when tyrion/ramsey would be like "pay your taxes bytch" and the people would be like "fukk you nikka" then sansa (or her child) would come out like "nah i'm a stark with stark blood, pay your fukking taxes nikka"

at that point, a revolt against sansa's husband, would be a revolt against sansa since she'd be all up in the crib, fukking that nikka... of course this plan only works if sansa becomes the willing puppet... but i'm sure threats against her life will have her doing that with no problems... or so they believed.. they have no clue littlefinger been training her... matter of fact, 99% of the realm has ZERO clue littlefinger has been behind ALL of this the whole time

thats why houses marry to each other.... to form that FAMILY bond that should make permanent allies

king robert wanted to marry the starks to his name for that

the sent the little girl to dorne to marry so dorne would be on their side

marg getting passed around, trying to marry into power

frey was pissed he couldn't get married into the starks... married into the boltons instead

just think about it... you have a daughter... you'd want her marrying bill gates or some shyt... only so YOU can walk up in the gates/ house like "heeeeeeeeey this MY family too... break me off something cousin" "nah don't buy out my company microsoft, me and bill is cousins now" "man i want to fukk bill up but his son is married to my daughter so i can't even take it there"

That's exactly what I've been saying the last few pages tho :dwillhuh:

Daps
My point is... however sick it might look on the outside, there's a reason for it with Roose (reasoning he constantly attempts to impart on his son). RAMSAY is the one flaying motherfukkers over taxes, and mutilating would-be hostages. He uses reason to justify his own perversions.

"I did it for the family!"

Why are you in here likening enforcing laws of the land to torture? :camby:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
That's exactly what I've been saying the last few pages tho :dwillhuh:
i was keying in on you saying you don't see how they'd follow a bolton or a lannister

they wouldn't... they'd follow sansa... who'd be a bolton or a lannister... and so they'd be following them either way.. as long as they heard the lies/bullshyt/rhetoric coming from sansa's mouth

seems like people are actually thinking, that they thought, they'd just marry sansa and then the north would LOVE them.... they care nothing of love... they just want compliance

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

now that i think about it... what the hell was ned doing having these sick fukks as bannermen

If it was Tywin. Boltons wouldn't have been a problem after the first time.

Starks and Boltons been feuding for thousands of years and nobody thought :whoa: "Let's just wipe these sick fukks out?" They only wipe out the Greystarks and keep it moving?

Now look at which House had to pay for their tolerance. :francis:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
now that i think about it... what the hell was ned doing having these sick fukks as bannermen
Starks and Boltons been feuding for thousands of years and nobody thought :whoa: "Let's just wipe these sick fukks out?" They only wipe out the Greystarks and keep it moving?
they were subdued for hundreds of years already. once somebody bends the knee u dont wipe out their family, only if they keep fighting. roose was actually riding out for the starks until robb fukked up. then it became a matter of time before he switched to a winning side.

Daps
i was keying in on you saying you don't see how they'd follow a bolton or a lannister

they wouldn't... they'd follow sansa... who'd be a bolton or a lannister... and so they'd be following them either way.. as long as they heard the lies/bullshyt/rhetoric coming from sansa's mouth

seems like people are actually thinking, that they thought, they'd just marry sansa and then the north would LOVE them.... they care nothing of love... they just want compliance

Nah, I said I didn't see how they'd be MORE willing to follow a Lannister than a Bolton.

That whole post was just showing that the Bolton plan is the same plan Tywin was using. Apparently, this Sansa-Ramsay betrothal wasn't in the books and folks are acting like is some nonsensical plan yet no one called the Sansa-Tyrion betrothal crazy, they even lauded him for it.

(Although the one difference between Tywin's plan is that his plan was just as much about subverting the Tyrrell's as it was about the North)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
they were subdued for hundreds of years already. once somebody bends the knee u dont wipe out their family, only if they keep fighting. roose was actually riding out for the starks until robb fukked up. then it became a matter of time before he switched to a winning side.

:mjcry:

fukkin' Robb man...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Nah, I said I didn't see how they'd be MORE willing to follow a Lannister than a Bolton.

That whole post was just showing that the Bolton plan is the same plan Tywin was using. Apparently, this Sansa-Ramsay betrothal wasn't in the books and folks are acting like is some nonsensical plan yet no one called the Sansa-Tyrion betrothal crazy, they even lauded him for it.

(Although the one difference between Tywin's plan is that his plan was just as much about subverting the Tyrrell's as it was about the North)
my bad breh

yea it's the same damn plan... that everyone always has... marry the kids, nobody will fukk with us cause we with them... it's always that plan