Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure about that. Ramsey flays people cause he likes flaying people. The only name he cares about is Bolton because it makes him legitimate.

I know LF is a liar but I'm inclined to believe him when he said he didn't know much about him. I think his love for Cat would stop him from giving Sansa to such a fukking monster.

I agree that LF isn't revealing his true plan. But a BIG part of WHY Ramsay likes flaying and torturing is because it give him that rep. He likes hunting people to...you can't truly hunt someone who isn't fleeing/afraid of you.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
On the topic of Ramsey...

The fact that he referred to him as "the new Joffrey".... If they have him doing some extra crazy :demonic: stuff to Sansa, I'm slapping the fisherman's hat off GRRM and beating up everybody at HBO.

Damn, let her breathe!! :damn:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
On the topic of Ramsey...

sansa gettin raped and killed? :francis: :lupe:

if so :camby: DW & DB
gotta be one or the other.. or both.

there's no one he has access to that we'd care about.. theon he's already done everything.. so that wouldn't shock anything.. we don't care about his sister, we've only seen her 45 seconds total.. nobody else is around.. maybe he kills his dad.. still wouldn't care.. it's gotta be sansa

either that or people just running their mouth.. we always hear about some mega moment or some crazy acting job... most times in tv and movies, it's not as been as the talk that came before it

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
As someone who only watches the show, and barely finished the first book, I've always got the feeling that she was included in the story to appeal to the lowest common denominator of fantasy fans, those that need some sort of mystic element to keep them interested in the story. I truly find her boring. Like not even on some set tripping 'fukk Targset shyt". She's legit boring. Again, maybe it's different in the books, and I'm dead wrong, but as far as the TV show, she does nothing for me. :manny:

Me and you sir. I NEVER got the appeal of her storyline in the show. Her storyline in the series has always been boring and my LEAST favorite. To me it doesn't seem "Game of Thronish". Not only that her storyline to me is cringe worthy, because it has "white savoir" written all over it. Especially the last episode of season 3, which showed all these black and brown slaves worshiping this lily white silver haired white girl as a god. Sh*t was cringe worthy.

Not only that I agree with most who are tired of waiting for her to freaking enter Westeros, its like she's stalling or something. She does nothing for me too and neither does her storyline. Heck imo it does nothing for the whole series. If she died I feel it wouldnt even matter.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and you sir. I NEVER got the appeal of her storyline in the show. Her storyline in the series has always been boring and my LEAST favorite. To me it doesn't seem "Game of Thronish". Not only that her storyline to me is cringe worthy, because it has "white savoir" written all over it. Especially the last episode of season 3, which showed all these black and brown slaves worshiping this lily white silver haired white girl as a god. Sh*t was cringe worthy.

Not only that I agree with most who are tired of waiting for her to freaking enter Westeros, its like she's stalling or something. She does nothing for me too and neither does her storyline. Heck imo it does nothing for the whole series. If she died I feel it wouldnt even matter.
i haven't read the book, but from what i took from the show, i find her story quite interesting. it's about someone, who believes in destiney. she thinks that she is destined to conquer a kingdom and rule. she never questions if she is qualified to rule or be a military leader. she had no clue whatsoever what it takes to be a queen or how do be one and what it means to rule. and now she is finding out. if she knew what she was doing, she would have collected her army of unsullied, marched towards westeros, and smashed the opposition with her dragons and her soldiers. instead, she get's distracted. she conquers city after city without a stategy. on top of that, she conquered these cities, but she doesn't know what it means to rule them. now she is finding out the hard way. she has to take very hard decisions, doesn't know if she can trust her advisors, needs to make compromises that go against her convictions and isn't really ready to do that. she wants to be a benevolent ruler and learns that politics are a dirty game and power forces you to compromise your believes. her story is not about whether or not she makes it to westeros and wins the war. it's about if she grows into a queen and capable ruler or not. if she doesn't, it doesn't matter if she wins the war, because she wouldn't survive in kings landing for longer than joffrey or ned stark did.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps

Yo......Dany's chapters in the book were Nyquil status :noah:

GRRM knew it too, that's why he always put Tyrion's or Jon's chapter right afterward

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Sansa getting ready for Ramsey
ARFjWlB.jpg