Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Well others have suggested that this deviation from the books was bad writing cuz it made no sense. That's what I thought you meant when you said it was a bad plan.

I agree wholeheartedly it won't work. Bolton won't win. He can't win. He sealed his fate at the Red Wedding. But what would be a better plan for Bolton? You suggested he should wait for a "flawless" plan, what could be a better plan than gaining an allegiance with the only living Stark?

Oh no doubt no doubt. I can see the disconnect.

I didn't mean that the Boltons should wait for a flawless plan. I meant the rest of the northern clans should. They're probably going to have one shot to attack Winterfell and free Sansa.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

ibccsaDWjCVWOk.png

at least you got 3 brand new episodes to watch :yeshrug:
all those cut cable brehs threads ....I did now, I don't get commercials. :wow: thank god for showbox putting that piff on the number one slot. Still wouldn't know. :wow:4 straight episodes on deck in less than a hour :wow: don't know how I feel right now :mjcry: wife like "you can binge watch :yeshrug:"

I'm a first day nikka though :mjcry: watch jupiter ascending and the wedding ringer instead of the best show since breaking bad on your day off brehs :wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
RIP to the young wolf, but his decisions meant he was more tully than stark :to: and he suffered for it.

my nicca :mjcry:

that ride to the marriage...

In the days that followed, Robb was everywhere and anywhere; riding at the head of the van
with the Greatjon, scouting with Grey Wind, racing back to Robin Flint and the rearguard. Men
said proudly that the Young Wolf was the first to rise each dawn and the last to sleep at night,
but Catelyn wondered whether he was sleeping at all. He grows as lean and hungry as his
direwolf, she thought.

that's my king :mjcry:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Oh he deffffinitely knows what ramsey is like. In fact, I knew Littlefinger started to play a game on Ramsey the moment he said "you know I haven't heard to much about you." Ramsey's look let me know that Littlefinger hit a nerve.

spot on. Half of Ramsay's game is the fear his name is supposed to strike in you. Thats why the nikka tortures and flays people. By not giving him that he basically turned Ramsay into a lil ass boy. Letting him know that he aint really did shyt.

Remember LF is a High Lord now. Lord of Harenhall and Lord Protector of the Eriye in the East. Dude has had the most atmospheric come up in the series. More than Dany, more than Jon...any one. Dude was basically the son of some local alderman and now basically the governor of one state and the "assumed" mayor of another area.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
spot on. Half of Ramsay's game is the fear his name is supposed to strike in you. Thats why the nikka tortures and flays people. By not giving him that he basically turned Ramsay into a lil ass boy. Letting him know that he aint really did shyt.

Remember LF is a High Lord now. Lord of Harenhall and Lord Protector of the Eriye in the East. Dude has had the most atmospheric come up in the series. More than Dany, more than Jon...any one. Dude was basically the son of some local alderman and now basically the governor of one state and the "assumed" mayor of another area.

yea even tho i hate that fakkit for what he did to ned, gotta respect the fukk out of his come-up. this is a world where nothing matters more than your last name and the lands u own. dude came outta nowhere with an unknown last name and owning a piece of land on some remote little town with like 40 people.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure about that. Ramsey flays people cause he likes flaying people. The only name he cares about is Bolton because it makes him legitimate.

I know LF is a liar but I'm inclined to believe him when he said he didn't know much about him. I think his love for Cat would stop him from giving Sansa to such a fukking monster.