Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
how you gonna kill THEM, when they have HER? to them, she's the last stark alive and the only chance of the name going on... well actually she'd have a b*stard or be married... so the stark name (to the world) is dead.. but she's the last one

they can't just run up in there and kill them when they got her basically as a hostage

Defiance at Duskendale

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I'm saying the 'common folk' in the North might not know about Roose's involvement in The Red Wedding. they might just blame the Freys

and they also might be under the impression that the Boltons 'saved' Winterfell from Theon and the Ironborn
Nah brah, they all know :pachaha: they be flaying nikkas, collecting taxes :russ: and the Lannisters awarded breh the Warden of The North title.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
the flayed man is on their damn house flag... they are actively hanging skinned men when they pull up.. there HAS to be stories of what they did to the starks.. and the greyjoy's at moat caitlin..

he knows what the bolton's are... he probably doesn't fully know what ramsey is like... but he knows it ain't candyland up in that bytch... and he left there anyways.. hopefully with a few knights of her own.. but still... what's that gonna do.. that's gonna be her husband

Oh he deffffinitely knows what ramsey is like. In fact, I knew Littlefinger started to play a game on Ramsey the moment he said "you know I haven't heard to much about you." Ramsey's look let me know that Littlefinger hit a nerve.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Defiance at Duskendale
:ohhh:

show watcher... never read books... but i think that just gave me my prediction for the season

remember the old bald dude told theon about the secret passage ways.. i bet he leads sansa out of them joints and on to safety at some point

that's the only way i see her getting out of there.. ramsey and roose don't seem like the bending the knee, lets just surrender type of dudes

now that i think about it... what the hell was ned doing having these sick fukks as bannermen

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smoke Crack Brehs :francis:
Neo status over here.I done broke out the Coli Matrix.Always 2 steps ahead.

7538.gif

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Funny nobody crying rape :pachaha:
But if it was Sansa a 17 yo :usure: bytches would put their capes on.
Seriously? You must be :troll:ing.
It's in a different time. Plus there's rape, murder, extortion, torture and all types of treachery happening and you asking why people ain't focused on this? If they don't like it, they can change the channel. :francis:

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Seriously? You must be :troll:ing.
It's in a different time. Plus there's rape, murder, extortion, torture and all types of treachery happening and you asking why people ain't focused on this? If they don't like it, they can change the channel.
I ain't saying they ain't focused on it
ibgaQQ2FP10WBg.png
, I'm saying they WOULD if it was a girl. "Statutory RAPE, how could they, we banning HBO in our state!
ibjKKJIezTd1if.png
"

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the flayed man is on their damn house flag... they are actively hanging skinned men when they pull up.. there HAS to be stories of what they did to the starks.. and the greyjoy's at moat caitlin..

he knows what the bolton's are... he probably doesn't fully know what ramsey is like... but he knows it ain't candyland up in that bytch... and he left her there anyways.. hopefully with a few knights of her own.. but still... what's that gonna do.. that's gonna be her husband

I feel u. But nah. Roose is sick. But he's a man of strategy, principles and goals (even if they're completely different from the views of non-Boltons).

And frankly... it's not like the Boltons are the only house who endorse sick practices. The Starks do public beheadings. Stannis and his crew burn nikkas alive. Some of the wildlings eat their enemies. None of these nikkas hands are completely clean.

But Ramsay... Ramsay is just 100% a sick fukk. Who's also cunning enough to carry a lie. If u don't know. U won't know. Until it's too late. Like the first men are to Starks, Ramsay is to Brooklyn nikkas. That's how he got Theon.

And if u don't know exactly what Ramsay is capable of, how could anyone imagine THAT? Littlefinger is a snake. And he'll get his. But he's also smart enough to know that he's dead in the north if they find out he gave the last Stark to a rapist, a sadist and an all-around demon of a human being. He wouldn't willingly give her away to... that madness. Not when he could take her back to the veil, marry her to a baratheon instead and still achieve his goals.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
They're not bowing to them at all...That's why the Bolton's feel compelled to do anything.

I'll ask again: how is the Bolton's plan any different than Tywin's plan? Nobody complained about Tywin's plan yet y'all acting like the Bolton plan is inherently flawed.
The difference is that Roose had a hand in killing their King, his mother, and thousands of Northern men at a wedding, violating guest rights in the process. That's the inherent flaw. I know Tywin orchestrated it all but only a few people know that.