Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Having read the differences between Season 4 & the books last year, I don't trust the showrunners to do their own thing. So I also think there's a good chance this show become "Had a spark when it started"-status.

:lupe: @Adam3000 Did Margery & Tommen ever get married in Book 4 or 5?

:scust: I knew instantly that this Sansa marrying Ramsey storyline was an abomination from the showrunners.
well we saw what happened when they stopped following the books with True Blood..not that that show was ever truly good anyway, but still.

It's been ok to watch some of the characters we've followed the past 5 years, but overall this season has been kinda dull. i'll reluctantly call it good, but the previous 4 were GREAT.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Having read the differences between Season 4 & the books last year, I don't trust the showrunners to do their own thing. So I also think there's a good chance this show become "Had a spark when it started"-status.

:lupe: @Adam3000 Did Margery & Tommen ever get married in Book 4 or 5?

:scust: I knew instantly that this Sansa marrying Ramsey storyline was an abomination from the showrunners.
Can't talk about Marg and Tommen, but no they weren't married

The Kings Landing dynamic is completely different but blatantly leading to the same conclusion

And WOW at all the hate about changes from the books, much of it coming from the same people that bytch about books 4&5

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Can't talk about Marg and Tommen, but no they weren't married

The Kings Landing dynamic is completely different but blatantly leading to the same conclusion

And WOW at all the hate about changes from the books, much of it coming from the same people that bytch about books 4&5
What? Yes they did get married in the books

I like how people are ready to throw the whole series in the bushes now after 3 episodes

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just going thru the last few pages and all the debate about if the Starks are winning, the real winner last night was of course King Tommen. Dude banging out Margs :ohlawd: all night and she knows how to stroke his ego. Marg already trying to send Queen Mother out to pasture. The scene with her and Cersei where she was sending shots left and right was great. Offering her a drink early in the morning because we know how Cersei gets down and talking about her being a grandmother :sas1:. Cersei isn't going down w/out a fight. Now sure what her angle with the High Sparrow is (I doubt they are down with twincest), but she got ol dude cooking up Frankenstein in the basement and sending messages to Little Finger :lupe:.

I didn't see Little Finger giving away Sansa like that, it seemed like he was hungry for cherry pie. If it leads to a scene where poor Reek :to:reclaims a bit of his manhood and stops Ramsay from hurting Sansa I could be down with that.

Stark or not, it seemed like a win for Jon Snow last night. His head chopping skills seemed to impress Stannis :obama:and let those other goons know on the Nights Watch he isn't to be messed with.

The relationship between Brienne and Pod is reminding me somewhat of Arya/Hound from last season.

The homie Tyrion got hogtied and snatched quick. Still not over Shae, but Jorah is taking him to Khaleesi anyway :yeshrug:.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
HBO going after all those who downloaded the leaked episodes on some

tumblr_n4q7jcisqm1qzi80do2_500.gif

:mjpls:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I ain't even stressed. Sansa about to play the game. The North remembers. :birdman:

:scust: What part of the game involves Sansa having to bust it wide open for that sick fukk Ramsey Snow?

Sansa does not have to marry Ramsey to take back the North. This is Littlefinger's doing.