Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
how do we know how much time has past?
that's why i had to assume like a week or two passed. but it was jarring to say the least.

also was anybody else like
fist-pump.gif
when Arya kept needle.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Haters acting like #Starkset took an L this episode:comeon:

Less we forget the coward Janos Slynt's role in Ned's execution? :pacspit:

And here we have an honorable #STARKSET member Jon Snow--a man whose blood runs so thick with STARK blood that he turned down his lifelong dream in order to uphold a sacred vow that he gave in front of the watchful eyes of the Old Gods--and this STARKSET brother Snow swings the sword and carries out a long awaiting execution of the coward and traitor that senselessly murdered Stark house guards and arrested the gawd Ned

We winnin :obama:

great find dude, i wouldn't have remembered that. the character progression and evolutions that occur in game of thrones are an absolute joy to watch.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:demonic:Ollie another young goon in the making. My nikka killed the love of Jon's life and Jon made him his second hand. Jon don't love them hoes.

:sitdown:Carcetti should have been happy being the Governor of Baltimore. I feel his campaign to become King is about to end. Dude has made to many alliances for him to keep up with. Someone will want his head soon.

i gotta feeling all those northerners just waiting for the word from sansa to ride.

D0sewyX.gif

I love this website :dead: :russ: :laff:

Hahaha, it went by raven to the Eyrie then by horseback to Winterfell (a trip that's taken Sansa and LF two episodes to make)

I think the implication is more time has passed than they showed. No way it was a day later

Sansa and LF are rolling with a full compliment of knights, ladies in waiting and the sort. A single rider can always ride faster...that shyt is like Horseback travel 101. :what:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't mean to say Lancel, he was instrumental in Roberts death.

But Tommens comment about not feeling guilty but that being odd, then the puzzled look on Margareys face. Why should he feel any semblance of guilt if he had nothing to do with Joffreys death.

I think he was saying he feels guilty because he has his brother's throne and wife now and his brother is dead. I'm not sure I see Tommen having anything to do with King Joffrey Jo's death.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop being hardheaded. Did Jon Snow come out of a Stark woman's vagina or nah?

Is his last name Stark or not?
Has he been offered the last name Stark and accepted it?
Has he done one single thing over the past four season to demonstrate he rides with the Starks?

Ramsey is more of a Bolton than Jon is a Stark. And not just because he ended up getting the name.

Daps
Sansa and LF are rolling with a full compliment of knights, ladies in waiting and the sort. A single rider can always ride faster...that shyt is like Horseback travel 101. :what:

I get that, I was just pointing out that the message didn't even go directly from kings landing to Winterfell. It went to the Eyrie first, which isn't close to Winterfell either

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I get that, I was just pointing out that the message didn't even go directly from kings landing to Winterfell. It went to the Eyrie first, which isn't close to Winterfell either

According to Cersei, LF is in The Eyrie so that's where it was sent. As that was the last place he told them he would be AND he is Lord Protector of the Eyrie until Robin comes of age so it made sense for it to go there :manny: And naturally a missive from the Capital and the Queen Mother should be received ASAP

Daps
According to Cersei, LF is in The Eyrie so that's where it was sent. As that was the last place he told them he would be AND he is Lord Protector of the Eyrie until Robin comes of age so it made sense for it to go there :manny: And naturally a missive from the Capital and the Queen Mother should be received ASAP

Ummm ok, but ASAP ain't gonna be overnight :heh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Has he done one single thing over the past four season to demonstrate he rides with the Starks?

Ramsey is more of a Bolton than Jon is a Stark. And not just because he ended up getting the name.

Ned is still referred to as his father.
He was ready to ride for both Ned and Rob.
All the remaining kids consider Jon a brother.
By name or not Jon is part of the #Starkset clan.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Stannis just told him last night that he's as stubborn as his father and as honorable, so yeah he has demonstrated that he's a Stark. He handed down that sentence and swung the sword just like someone taught him.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Sansa is a Bolton" --The Coli

:what:

She aint marrying no Bolton

"Avenge them" -- Littlefinger

Do yall watch episodes or do you just skim through 'em?

Stark identity was solidified by all members this episode, not to mention Bran and Rickon off somewhere busy being GOATs

Stark W's all around

@Food Mane deal with it bruh:jawalrus:

You guys are going to be :mjcry: when see Sansa plotting her revenge tied up on the Bolton wheel of doom while Ramsey plays 50 shades of flayed.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This shyt not following the book at all :mindblown:

Sucks to have read the books then! :russ:

Another :ld: episode.
was boring until tyrion in the last 5 to 10 minutes

Idk about this season brehs :patrice:

has me worried about the last two seasons since I heard the show runners are deviating from the book more

Hope thrones doesn't turn into had a spark when it started

I'm glad it's deviating from the books. #1 it's nice not knowing what's going to happen and #2 don't have worry about show watchers whining about spoilers that aren't spoilers

Feast for Crows was the first boring book, so i'm glad they're deviating from it. Plus you knew they weren't gonna keep Tyrion out of an entire season, he's the most popular character.

Having read the differences between Season 4 & the books last year, I don't trust the showrunners to do their own thing. So I also think there's a good chance this show become "Had a spark when it started"-status.

:lupe: @Adam3000 Did Margery & Tommen ever get married in Book 4 or 5?

:scust: I knew instantly that this Sansa marrying Ramsey storyline was an abomination from the showrunners.