Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:scust: What part of the game involves Sansa having to bust it wide open for that sick fukk Ramsey Snow?

Sansa does not have to marry Ramsey to take back the North. This is Littlefinger's doing.

Yea...that shyt makes no sense. In the books there is no Stark child to rally behind. Arya in Bravos, Robb dead, Sansa stays in the Vale, Rickon and Bran are "missing". If the Northern lords even thought for a second that one of the Stark children were alive, they'd all join together and kill the Boltons. So this Sansa marrying Ramsay shyt got me :what: The Lannisters are weak, they can't back Roose no more. There's no reason to be scared. Why would the North allow this marriage when they could just kill the Boltons and marry Sansa to somebody else?

EXACTLY!! This is why Roose Bolton can't trust Littlefinger or it could just be bad writing.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Margery lowkey sonning Cersei. :wow:

I think Margaery do overplay her hand. Definitely plot to give Cersei her comeuppance but don't dance until she's REALLY done. Her needling her just seemed like it was waving a red flag in front of a Bull. And the look on Cersei's face as she walks away listening to Margaery and her Ladies laughing does not bode well.

Daps
EXACTLY!! This is why Roose Bolton can't trust Littlefinger or it could just be bad writing.
Roose would let Northeners kill him without gutting Sansa first? :usure:

Plus, if Ramsay impregnated Sansa, wouldn't the northerners fall back behind that child?

I fail to see who LF's plan makes no sense when this was exactly what Tywin was planning to do with Tyrion. Seems people are complaining of deviations from the books just cuz they're deviations from the books...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Plus, if Ramsay impregnated Sansa, wouldn't the northerners fall back behind that child?

I fail to see who LF's plan makes no sense when this was exactly what Tywin was planning to do with Tyrion. Seems people are complaining of deviations from the books just cuz they're deviations from the books...
With or without Sansa, northerners coming for the Bolton's neck. Sansa might be the only thing that makes them :whoa:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that Margaery has to be careful because she is getting pretty cocky. Mocking Cersei and laughing with the ladies doesn't seem a smart thing to do, especially when it's deliberately within her hearing :whoa: calm down Margaery....we all know that Cersei won't forget.

marg got prophecy on her side. cersei's reign on the top was predestined to be short like tyrion. :camby: