Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I have my doubts about Sansa ever officially becoming a Bolton. There 6 month lease in Winterfell is almost up and it won't be renewed.

Jon rejected the name change, but you are crazy if you don't think he is contemplating assisting in taking Winterfell back. He is about to change the role of what Lord Commander of the Wall is all about.

You're crazy if you think Arya allegiance still doesn't reside with the name Stark. Why is she training to become an assassin again? To avenge her family.

Bran working with Professor X right now to hone in his skills.

Rickon waiting in the cut for his time.

We good over here breh.

#starkset #wolfgang

:win:

I can see how this season ends now:wow:

Stannis and Snowman beheading all the Boltons and Reek:banderas:

Daps
My one major gripe about this episode was how in the hell did that letter that had just been written in one scene travel thousands of miles and arrive like a night later. I ususally don't call stuff out like that if i don't notice till later, but even watching it i was like :
qA3LYLR.png

Hahaha, it went by raven to the Eyrie then by horseback to Winterfell (a trip that's taken Sansa and LF two episodes to make)

I think the implication is more time has passed than they showed. No way it was a day later

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
starks are playing chess out here, not checkers.

we just got to a point where there is a stark serving as lord commander at the wall(words are wind. he may not have the stark name(as if anybody has a birth certificate in westeros anyway) but he has the stark blood and honor)

and a stark INSIDE winterfell with northern insurgents ready to ride out for her.

:shaq:

I'm sorry, breh. There's no House Stark right now because the Flayed nikkas got their spot. Starks are playing chess to get back on the board. :sas1: It's all vapor wins until the Boltons are out of there and House Stark is restored. I'll concede if/when that happens but for now wolfgang are a scattered pack.

:youngsabo:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I'm sorry, breh. There's no House Stark right now because the Flayed nikkas got their spot. Starks are playing chess to get back on the board. :sas1: It's all vapor wins until the Boltons are out of there and House Stark is restored. I'll concede if/when that happens but for now wolfgang are a scattered pack.

:youngsabo:

i will admit that our wins are theoretical at this point :ehh:

but its only a matter of time :demonic:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Stop being hardheaded. Did Jon Snow come out of a Stark woman's vagina or nah?

Yeah, Jon Snow got Stark blood. Nobody should deny it. But he's not head of House Stark which is the problem. There are no one running House Stark right now...

Daps
Basically he was a spy for Robert Barantheon and his crew because she's the daughter of the previous "mad king". Jorah said fukk it i'll ride with Khaleesi, but when that old knight Sir Barriston found Khaleesi (because he used to serve her father) he recognized Jorah and spilled the beans. So Khaleesi exiled Jorah.

Technically, he was spying for Varys, the Spider.

I'm interested as fukk in seeing how this plotline plays out. He saw them both in that whore house.

People complaining about this season...I guess it depends on why you watch. I don't watch for sword play or battles, or nudity (tho the female nudity is welcome :shaq:), I watch for the conniving treachery.

And the treachery has been on high this season :whew:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I didn't mean to say Lancel, he was instrumental in Roberts death.

But Tommens comment about not feeling guilty but that being odd, then the puzzled look on Margareys face. Why should he feel any semblance of guilt if he had nothing to do with Joffreys death.

He feels guilty that he is happier now that his brother is dead. He doesn't regret or mourn his death like he is expected to. He's actually glad it happened.

His brother was an evil little fukk so I'm sure most people feel the same and didn't mourn the lost of their boy-king.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
This episode was full of monumental losses for the starks. And none of you realize it. You are basically down to Crazy Legs Bran now. That's it. Sansa is a Bolton, Jon firmly rejected you for the 50th time and Arya renounced her name. No castle, no home, dead lineage. This was the episode House Stark basically ceased to exist.

Between all this and the Raptors loss it was a pretty tough night for the north.

:russ: Starkset are gonna ignore that. I really don't get where all these supposed Ws are coming from. House Stark already lost when there was no Stark in Winterfell two seasons ago, they were fukking DQ'd. They can't get any Ws until they get back into the game. fukk all these victory by proxy shyt. :mjlol:

Now a real win for House Stark would have been if Jon Snow allowed himself to be legitimized. He denies so that W goes to the Night's Watch. :sas2:

Ls?:childplease:
Arya got rid of everything except the one thing that shows she's still Wolfgang

Snow? "The man who imposes the sentence should swing the sword". That was Lord Eddard Stark speaking through Jon when he had to deal with bytch ass Janos. Not like Dany making her jump off aka Straight to DVD Dario do her dirty work. So yep he still Team Stark:myman:

Sansa? Yeah she look like she in trouble but she got her hood behind her like she backing out the driveway "The North remembers.....:demonic:

No Ls for the Wolfpac this week

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
My one major gripe about this episode was how in the hell did that letter that had just been written in one scene travel thousands of miles and arrive like a night later. I ususally don't call stuff out like that if i don't notice till later, but even watching it i was like :
qA3LYLR.png
how do we know how much time has past?

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Arya :blessed: lil goonette bout to become a faceless man and give all of westeros that work

tumblr_nidgfhxzBz1u2klrwo1_500.gif

maaan....I was in the crib

fist-pump.gif

karma is a muthafukka and this shyt coming back ten fold on all you bytch ass sets

giphy.gif

:russ:

Cersei and Arya have more in common than I realized

200.gif

This episode was full of monumental losses for the starks. And none of you realize it. You are basically down to Crazy Legs Bran now. That's it. Sansa is a Bolton, Jon firmly rejected you for the 50th time and Arya renounced her name. No castle, no home, dead lineage. This was the episode House Stark basically ceased to exist.

Between all this and the Raptors loss it was a pretty tough night for the north.

[Verse 2]
I've been fukked over
Left for dead, dissed and forgotten
Luck ran out, they hoped that I'd be gone, stiff and rotten
Y'all just piss on me, shyt on me, spit on my grave
Talk about me, laugh behind my back but in my face
Y'all some well wishers, friendly acting, envy hiding snakes

Last edited: